Grant: Theres Life After Mourinhio

I hope Gallas doesnt score against us arg be annoying!And own goal be fine lolWorried about Grants take on this considering how the last game against one of the big four went ok not his fault but still.Eeek

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have moved on, I just cant stand Grant. He gets under my skin :blink:
So have I, but I've repeated this often enough, his constant prattling on about the great football we are playing since he took over which most can't recognize (he was on again about it today pre match Valencia) and how poor we were under Mourinho just drive me nuts and ruin my enjoyment if I ever see him post match talking.I just need to stop listening to him and pretend he's a mute, then I'll be much happier. Arsenal are really suffering with certain players missing for them, you can't be the same team with key players missing as we have seen when Drogba, Lampard and Riccy/JT are all out at the same time.I think Chelsea could get a good result, we always do well against Arsenal and our players know how to rough them up.If Grant doesn't mess up the team too much and sends them out as they know, I think they can beat Arsenal in their own back yard, because Arsenal were awful against Boro and I think their squad is too thin to cope.Yes Drogba is missing but our midfield is better given the injuries they have. Edited by pluto

Aye, I've moved on too, Now I only hate the guy with a passion and would happily see him laying unattended in his own blood.Apart from that, everythings tickety boo
Well at least the shock of his appointment has worn off a bit now, still despise seeing him either in the dug out or mumbling his way through an interview though. I don't ever remember feeling compelled to turn the TV over when Jose was talking, in fact, Fergie's easier to listen to than Grant and I really cant stand the sight of that twat.