That's right you old wanker

Joe Cool

Sky Sports

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association.

The Scot is in hot water over his behaviour towards referee Mike Dean at the end of the Red Devils' 4-3 victory over Hull at Old Trafford on Saturday.

Ferguson was angered by the decision to award Hull a penalty and Dean's failure to issue Hull's Michael Turner with a second yellow card following his challenge on Michael Carrick.

He marched onto the field immediately after the final whistle had blown to offer his opinions to Dean before heading to the dressing room.

An FA statement said: "Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been charged with improper conduct in relation to his behaviour towards referee Mike Dean following the match against Hull City on 1st November."

He has been given until 19th November to respond.

:clap::clap:

Does nothing but moan and bitch, really. I'm really glad he's being dealt with.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait til Ferguson retires, listening to him is so fucking annoying and the media cream over him like he's Jessica Alba.

All he does is moan, whether it's about referee decisions or the fact the ref's aren't giving his bunch of pussy's enough protection on the pitch. Drives me mad.

• 1 month later...