• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

My goodness, what a horrendous second half that was. Result is all that matters today but wow. Easily our worst half since TT took over and perhaps our worst half of the season since going down 0-3 to WBA.

Thats back to back shocking second half’s domestically after Leeds last week. We just straight up stopped playing.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Am sure Werner did a similar thing against Everton recently and got pummeled for those 2 misses...

Werner missed 1000 chances at this point, and played 80% of the games. He has no excuse, but Pulisic has not played as much. 

I always admit when I'm wrong, but you can't do the same. If Pulisic still misses chances after he gets a run of games like Werner has then fair enough. Don't try to make it seem like they're in the same situation.

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

I pray that Ziyech gets in his Ajax form. He was shite at Ajax in his first season, same with Twente. At the end of the first season and the start of the second season he starts firing, so let's hope we see a similar trend here.

Yeah I think we have to be patient with him, kai and werner this season.

Let's see what happens next season.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

My goodness, what a horrendous second half that was. Result is all that matters today but wow. Easily our worst half since TT took over and perhaps our worst half of the season since going down 0-3 to WBA.

Thats back to back shocking second half’s domestically after Leeds last week. We just straight up stopped playing.

It's been a common theme under a few managers now.

I hope we can figure it out and address it.

TT is saying we were tired 2nd half 

Ziyech top finish.

Not the best performance but with us playing poorly and still winning after a big midweek game plus making several changes, its not the end of the world. 

Results are more important in this stage of the cup. We are in the last 4 now, lets see what the draw holds.

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Werner missed 1000 chances at this point, and played 80% of the games. He has no excuse, but Pulisic has not played as much. 

I always admit when I'm wrong, but you can't do the same. If Pulisic still misses chances after he gets a run of games like Werner has then fair enough. Don't try to make it seem like they're in the same situation.

My point is, if you're gonna criticize someone for missing a chance, then you should do it for all. A bad miss is a bad miss and all that. I don't see why the lack of playing time is a factor here. It's not as if Pulisic just played his first game in months. Pulisic should have scored his second chance today at the very least.

One of our worst performances this year still go the win. Tuchel now has 2 weeks off to rectify our shockingly bad decision making in attack. Wasted every breakaway chance. Even the 2-0 was a terribly played out counter attack saved by a great finish just like in midweek .