Fashion, Art, Design, Lifestyle

Vesper

34 minutes ago, Kong said:

All I see is a women painted blue with her tit out.

it's the new Acne denim collection for both men and women

here is the mens link

https://www.acnestudios.com/se/en/man/denim-personalisation/

I love the aesthetics' of the advert pic

saw it at a bus stop here earlier

• 2 weeks later...

Nitty Gritty®

Introducing Andersson Bell

jih2OqP.jpg

Seoul-based clothing label Andersson Bell was launched in 2014. Inspired by Korean and Scandinavian culture, the brand reinterprets and combines two contrasting traits to create an individual and unique aesthetic and perspective. The brand collections feature playful designs in vivid patterning, patchwork and colour blocking.

We reached out to Creative Director Dohun Kim, to ask some questions about the brand.

zCdHfUJ.jpg

Could you tell us a little bit about yourself and what you do at Andersson Bell?

I am in charge of giving creative directions at Andersson Bell. The directive involves a lot of different things in the company. To speak clearly, my work sets directions for our team members to do things that can be exciting and make their heart pound.

If you were to describe the brand Andersson Bell in three words, what would they be and why?

Weird, Unique, and Sandwich, a combination of various tastes.
Food that can be made differently by each person who makes it.

gPQdMon.jpg

Andersson Bell is inspired by Korean and Scandinavian culture and the contrast between them. What drew Andersson Bell to the minimalistic Scandinavian aesthetic?

My first visit to Scandinavia was to Stockholm. I was shocked as a Korean because of the cultural difference. Korea is a densely populated and busy country while Stockholm has a relatively small population. Wonderful weather and a relaxing atmosphere made me get eased up. This experience was just shocking.

Back in Korea, I wanted to do something on the basis of the shock I received. Just then, I met the current CEO and launched the brand together. That is how I named the brand with a combination of Korean and Scandinavian cultures. Currently, the inspirations of our brand are not limited to Scandinavia. We find and attract something that contrasts with Korea, and are always trying to make our ‘DNA of contrast’ stand out.

fEakrnI.jpg

As a lot of Swedes will be asking themselves - Why Andersson?

When I was little, Sweden was to me the country of ABBA. One of the ABBA members’ names is Benny Andersson. That’s how I knew and found out that the name Andersson consists of a double S. That spelling was very intriguing to me. Bell means a large bell in Korean temples. As the sound of a bell spreads so widely, I hoped my little story to spread far and wide too.

This is the beginning of our name with a mixture of two cultures.

t2mEtQ3.jpg

dgPPqq1.jpg

wpAidlc.png

AEHXnQS.png

g0zNwZg.png

Iodvgu4.png

gPjG2Lf.png

oTV6GQq.png

1IHMTJL.png

NVmDMvJ.png

Edited by Vesper

• 2 months later...

G-SHOCK Launches Monochromatic Renditions of the GA-2100 and DW-5600 Lines

The new models are equipped with a protective case bumper.

https://hypebeast.com/2022/12/g-shock-tone-on-tone-protector-pack-specs-review-lookbook

G-SHOCK unveils its Tone-On-Tone Protector Pack, housing muted renditions of the GA-2100 and DW-5600 lines, including the teal GA-2100PT-2A, dark gray GA-2100PT-8A and mustard yellow DW-5600PT-5. Each model is equipped with a protective bumper, a stainless steel component that locks atop the case to prevent damage or scuff marks to the watch crystal and face.

The octagonal GA-2100PT-2A and GA-2100PTS-8A models feature a streamlined band measuring 45.4 millimeters wide. The rectangular DW-5600PT-5 is a slimmer, more compact option for the wrist at 42.8 millimeters. This range inherits the case design and resin strap of the original DW-5000C, released in 1983. Compared to other analog-digital offerings from the GA-2100 line, the Tone-On-Tone models are simplified executions with essential functions: world time in 48 cities, a 1/100-second stopwatch, a countdown timer, five daily alarms, and G-SHOCK’s proprietary Super Illuminator LED. Minor specs distinguish the DW-5600PT-5, notably an EL backlight, a multi-function alarm and a flash alert. Each watch is shock-resistant and features 20-bar water resistance.

As for the overall construction, the monochromatic, matte-finished colorways achieve a relatively minimalist design, and each face protector tonally matches its respective dial color. The dial is protected by mineral glass, while carbon fiber-reinforced fine resin comprises the band and case for extreme durability and shock resistance. For those that prefer the flexibility of the GA-2100’s analog-digital functionality, the hand-shift feature allows you to modify the hands for an unobstructed view of the display.

See each watch in action in the lookbook above, and shop the Tone-On-Tone Protector Pack on G-SHOCK’s website. Read more about the brand’s latest models here.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F11%2Fg-shock-tone-on-tone-protector-pack-specs-review-lookbook-13.jpg?w=1600&cbr=1&q=90&fit=max

G-SHOCK Tone-On-Tone Protector Pack GA-2100PT-2A GA-2100PT-8A DW-5600PT-5 Monochromatic Watches DW-5000C Stainless Steel Case Bumperhttps%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F11%2Fg-shock-tone-on-tone-protector-pack-specs-review-lookbook-15.jpg?w=1600&cbr=1&q=90&fit=maxG-SHOCK Tone-On-Tone Protector Pack GA-2100PT-2A GA-2100PT-8A DW-5600PT-5 Monochromatic Watches DW-5000C Stainless Steel Case Bumperg-shock-tone-on-tone-protector-pack-specG-SHOCK Tone-On-Tone Protector Pack GA-2100PT-2A GA-2100PT-8A DW-5600PT-5 Monochromatic Watches DW-5000C Stainless Steel Case BumperG-SHOCK Tone-On-Tone Protector Pack GA-2100PT-2A GA-2100PT-8A DW-5600PT-5 Monochromatic Watches DW-5000C Stainless Steel Case BumperG-SHOCK Tone-On-Tone Protector Pack GA-2100PT-2A GA-2100PT-8A DW-5600PT-5 Monochromatic Watches DW-5000C Stainless Steel Case Bumperhttps%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F11%2Fg-shock-tone-on-tone-protector-pack-specs-review-lookbook-14.jpg?w=1600&cbr=1&q=90&fit=maxhttps%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F11%2Fg-shock-tone-on-tone-protector-pack-specs-review-lookbook-17.jpg?w=1600&cbr=1&q=90&fit=maxhttps%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F11%2Fg-shock-tone-on-tone-protector-pack-specs-review-lookbook-5.jpg?w=1600&cbr=1&q=90&fit=max

Vogue – Paris 2011/Italia 1989

“Stealing the draft cuban air for a touch of sensual colour arises a unique Brazillian Beauty to challenge some of the staples, her name… Isabeli Fontana. An unspoken veteran to the modelling industry we share a snapshot of a classic shoot which embodies  the esscence of  a steamy colour-vibrant cuban affair. The images showcased are from the Vogue Paris June/July 2011 issue, which pays homage to the Vogue Italia February 1989 where an ultra bronzed Linda Evangelista embodies the va-va-voom of the female form. Linda, captured by photographer Steve Meisel and Isabeli, brought to life by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, both elude vibrancy, heat and passion. Enjoy.”

Vogue Paris June/July 2011

isabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly1113.jpg

isabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly111.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly112.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly113.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly114.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly115.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly116.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly117.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly118.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly119.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly1110.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly1111.jpgisabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly1112.jpg

Vogue Italia February 1989

lindaevangelistacuba71.jpglindaevangelistacuba1.jpglindaevangelistacuba2.jpglindaevangelistacuba3.jpglindaevangelistacuba4.jpglindaevangelistacuba5.jpglindaevangelistacuba6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where to Buy the Nike Dunk Low ‘Year of the Rabbit’

https://www.sneakerfreaker.com/news/nike-dunk-low-year-of-the-rabbit-2023-buy-price-release-date

Chinese New Year, aka Lunar New Year, is just around the corner in 2023, so expect a bunch of sneaker companies to cash in on the millennia-old celebration with a slew of thematic releases. For Nike, they’re actually revisiting an old concept on a new pair of Dunks as the Year of the Rabbit approaches once again.

For anyone that’s been in the game for a while, they’ll recognise these white, blue and red Dunks channelling the same layout as the YOTR Air Force 1 from 2011. That pair was a fairly limited release, complete with plenty of premium details and even a small batch that shipped in custom White Rabbit candy-inspired packaging.

As 12 years have rolled around, it’s time to revisit the rabbit. These Dunks do a good job of replicating the AF-1 but rejig some proportions due to the different panelling. However, the suede and leather combo with the chenille Swooshes is reprised, and the ‘2011’ on the outsoles pays direct homage to its inspiration.

As CNY is in January 2023, expect these Dunks to hit Nike retailers within weeks.

nike-dunk-low-year-of-the-rabbit-2023-6.jpg?w=960&fm=webpnike-dunk-low-year-of-the-rabbit-2023-1.jpg?w=960&fm=webpnike-dunk-low-year-of-the-rabbit-2023-5.jpg?w=960&fm=webpnike-dunk-low-year-of-the-rabbit-2023-2.nike-dunk-low-year-of-the-rabbit-2023-4.jpg?w=960&fm=webpnike-dunk-low-year-of-the-rabbit-2023-3.jpg?w=960&fm=webp

• 3 weeks later...

The Palace x adidas Samba Collaboration Was Inevitable

RELEASE: 3 FEBRUARY 2023

palace-adidas-samna-puig-2.jpg.jpg

Palace Skateboards have revealed their upcoming Spring 2023 collection of clothing, accessories, trinkets, boards and, of course, shoe collaborations. Their long-standing partnership with adidas has netted them a trio of bespoke Sambas, a model on fire right now. However, a closer look at these pairs reveals an interesting twist.

The soles come from the adidas Puig, the signature skate shoe of Palace team rider Lucas Puig. As the full-throttle, all-caps product description on the Palace site reads:

‘I’VE MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES IN LIFE
AND GLUEING THE LUCAS PUIG SOLE WE DESIGNED ONTO A SAMBA
WASN’T ONE OF THEM’

More Palace x adidas Puig Samba Colorways Are Dropping For Spring 2023 -  Sneaker News

The execution sees the Samba OG upper in its usual leather and suede combo with some additional modifications. The tongue branding now sports the Palace ‘triferg’ logo, and their wordmark also appears on the side of the gum soles. Black and white plus white and black colourways refer to the stock standard Samba editions, but a third olive and gold option offers a lavish touch to the partnership.

The Palace x adidas Samba Puig hybrid will release on February 3 in the UK and US via Palace's retail and online stores. For customers in Japan and China, they'll have to wait until February 4 for a chance to cop.

image.png.090a45dfd8b82ad7c477bfd90c8454ac.png63d9a2a662adf61afe71f201_72.jpgpalace-adidas-samna-puig-1.jpg.jpg?w=960&fm=webp63d9a2f0002191e62cc50373_71.jpgpalace-adidas-samba-puig-3.jpg?w=960&fm=webp63d9a2d6c58468d0f0a241b1_76.jpg