Fashion, Art, Design, Lifestyle

Vesper

itk FW'20 Lookbook

To shoot our winter lookbook we've invited Dmitriy Gerasimov, the photographer known for his collaboration with Tommy Cash, an interdisciplinary artist from Estonia. Ira Max, who had been with us to do the recent shootings for Engineered Garments and Needles, was in charge of styling. Naturally, the itk team was involved in all the stages of the process. Though the guys base in Tallinn, they are long-standing clients of ours. Besides, we are good pals sharing common views on life at large. So we grabbed the chance and got together for this project.

Our new lookbook features the items from the trendy Autumn/Winter 2020 collections available at the itk store. The photos bring into focus eternal silhouettes in their modern interpretation by the world’s renowned brands. The lookbook also has young brands which are currently shaping youth culture in it. The items, and the lookbook makes it clear, can appeal to both men and women.

Outerwear and the items which are key to creating a multi-layered look are worth mentioning as well, given that we are in for cold times. Footwear is at the centre of each look. Be it a business meeting, a walk in the country, a training session outdoors, a winter holiday or a party outing you are sure to be able choose the right footwear ideally suited for any occasion.

Our picks are: Fjallraven Expedition parka to wear in extremely cold weather, Rassvet longsleeve from the brand’s collaboration with the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts and cargo trousers by Patta.

All items are available at our store at Z.A. Meierovica Blvd.,18, Riga, Latvia and online at www.itkkit.com.

upload-733003da-aa24-4234-a76d-57b6520a9218.jpg?e=webp

All looks we made with Valentin and we deal that every outfit must be "wearable", not just "good-looking for image". For example, in that look we showed casual couple, who can meet after work to have a walk to the grocery store. I don't know a better combination than warm woollen suit or coat with hoodie. She got only cash and phone in her clutch he got backpack for food in one hand and flask with booze in another.

In that look I want you to pay attention to those shoes, chelsea on her and postmans on him, I'd call them a must have of this season, but in more detail, there is a reason for this huge tote bag. This lookbook was shot by Dmitri, he is a photographer and I know that tote bag can fit Hasselblad, steamer, lint roller, all chargers, batteries, cables and etc. Those shoes got a flat sole, that mean he can move around studio without leaving shoe marks even if it rained outside.

upload-82c3b795-79dd-4bda-a24b-7c3f49bc0212.jpg?e=webp

Although we can't "walk" our birkenstocks somewhere on a warm coast nowadays, but still we can wear them at the office, like ITK's staff photographer Andrew does. By the way, those looks really go with home activities, comfortable outfits set the tone for productive remote work, also it's much better to meet the courier like that, rather than showing him your stretched out sweatpants.

upload-d03af650-328f-459d-9919-c81ccde29c07.jpg?e=webp

The guy dressed here in the best tradition of marshmallow kids. You won't be afraid to get flu in these clothes, while your loved one throws the ball in the hoop, because you've got windbreak from head to toe. I'm sure that she's gonna be the queen of the basketball court, very stylish and technological.

upload-ee1be0f7-fc4d-437b-b77f-7676f4a02f36.jpg?e=webp

Outfits for those ones, who like layering. I can recommend to wear this little bag over the neck, exactly how this girl does. White balaclava on the boy is not only a bright accent that elevates the whole look, but a lifesaver that helps to pace in shopping mall without a face mask.

upload-b490e984-1043-4a04-b346-8d69a7bc106d.jpg?e=webp

I think we've started to forget, how to wear cardigan in a right way. But now he is going through powerful comeback and no longer looks like something from the hipster era. Keep in mind that, if cardigan got a v-neck, you can pair it with turtleneck, so visually it won't cut your head from the rest of a body. There is no strict rule as to combining tartan with accessories with the same colour depth, but if you you are not afraid, you can carefully match it with different tartan as well.

upload-4930dbf9-358c-48b7-ba27-185d1aaed92b.jpg?e=webp

This image was inspired by the track Кассета 91 — Мой день. You'll get it after turning on this song, take the time to feel this vibe if you haven't listened to it yet.

upload-e8254907-3ff2-43d4-91b2-1bf05d19096a.jpg?w=1024&e=webp

Here you can find an, invisible at first glance, fashion event atmosphere. Now, I'm not talking about hypebeasts, who are trying their luck to get on the camera of Yana Davydova during the fashion week. They mostly reflect those guys who came to the store to hang with metal cups, while they're waiting for a limited edition drop in a queue. Except now they have face masks and more sunglasses. My favourite item here is a perfect light blue hoodie that matches girl's eyes so well.

upload-ee45e061-a325-4b63-81e2-1f526b85b616.jpg?e=webp

I have no idea why I was trying to show how big brother would look if he takes his boo to school. But here is a win-win of my favourite canadian tuxedo that looks really advantageous to a girl.

upload-894a4137-4b49-4604-999f-0473ba38ee3d.jpg?e=webp

I would call this look "had not reached Berghain". Some of my friends prefer exceptionally black colours in their clothes, because it's always kind of stylish, but I got a tip for them: you can wear bombers inside out, so your capsule wardrobe might look more upbeat and optimistic. And pay attention to those black sneakers, Kolya showed them to me recently. If you want amazingly comfortable footwear for running, you can't go wrong with these ones, approved!

upload-929c257a-8e90-48ee-a06c-062d78f8c62a.jpg?e=webp

You can see in these outfits an influence of the skate culture on me. I appreciate, that we can not only express oneself, but at the same time self-ironize. I'm in love with a baggy jeans here. Baggy jeans — you got a chance, no cap.

upload-3d155342-8ee2-4100-832e-2d71be47ce97.jpg?e=webp

Caramel hoodie and girl's soft top makes me feel like I'll definitely hug them, if I see them straight away. It's tasty, like meringue for breakfast. By the way, waist bag is not only some kind of practical accessory, but also a nice belt for puffer. P.S. I really like how they look, these outfits got something divine in them.

upload-95dce006-4d90-40b3-9eef-91f5c6707f5d.jpg?e=webp

On 24/11/2020 at 3:13 PM, NikkiCFC said:

I am ordering a winter coat today but can not decide which size M or L. Chart on Zara site when I put my weight and height says 51% M and 49% L :rolleyes:

I am going with camel color. Inspired by David Gandy :blush:

if you are on the border go with the Large

that way you can layer and not worry about too tight

PAM PAM RUN WILD WITH ADIDAS’ ZX 1000

Phttps://hypebae.com/2020/11/adidas-originals-pam-pam-collaboration-zx-1000-a-zx-collection-sneakers-pink-leopard-print-colorway-price-release-dateA

Key Features: There’s a lot to love about this silhouette but what stands out is Bethany Heggarty and Rio Holland’s Pam Pam flair added via leopard print synthetic pony hair accents and a gold sneaker charm.

Release Date: November 27

Price: TBC

Buy: adidas.com, pam pam, OVERKILL, BSTN, 43einhalb, Asphaltgold, and Solebox

Editor’s Notes: P is for… Pam Pam. England’s first women’s sneaker store has teamed up with adidas Originals for the latest drop in the A-ZX series.

The collaboration revisits the ZX 1000, the first ZX model to ever feature the Three Stripes' now-signature Torsion bar. This take on the ZX 1000 sees the sneaker reworked with a shimmering beige upper and black, pink, and leopard print synthetic pony hair accents.

Pam Pam’s founders Bethany Heggarty and Rio Holland have literally left their stamp on the silhouette by adding their initials to the upper. The sneaker also features co-branded laces and tongue tabs and a custom detachable sneaker charm, which adds a pop of gold already majestic upper.

M PAM X adidas ZX 1000 C

a2aedbc3-0e6e-4593-9497-5ea72b99bfc9.jpgc76d9c08-ac41-4726-ad6f-9589d2333c80.jpg289afa0e-34a7-4e3b-9088-5f4844b166e7.jpg572821-1024x650.jpg572823.jpg572819.jpg

those Blazers are on sale for only 44 euros, a steal
You are really into fashion lol. But those shoes really look nice though.

I might go for some men shoes in the next couple of months. Any recommendations?
I don't know anything abouth fashion by the way. Completely clueless

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

You are really into fashion lol. But those shoes really look nice though.

I might go for some men shoes in the next couple of months. Any recommendations?
I don't know anything abouth fashion by the way. Completely clueless

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

what type of shoes?

I will post some over the next few days

and yes, we are fashion whores, lolol