Chelsea Women Thread

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

The point is, we have debuted the new kit in major cup finals. History says that doesn't go down well...

thankfully we went back to the old kits for Munich in 2012 despite having deputed the new ones a game before. Back then i felt that decision saved the day for us

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

thankfully we went back to the old kits for Munich in 2012 despite having deputed the new ones a game before. Back then i felt that decision saved the day for us

Does anyone know if we're going back to the old one for Leicester and Villa?

I know there's a possibility we might wear the new one against City...

2 minutes ago, Jas said:

I bloody hope so! Wear the new going into the new season.. this kit is still this seasons. Season ain't over yet 

7 minutes ago, Jas said:

I think there is no protocol for it. The team can opt for the kid they prefer, we are only obliged to wear the new one next season. In 2012 we allegedly decided to play the final in the old ones out of the same superstition.

and the worst football week in years gets worse

Dortmund are now 100% guaranteed for CL

so odds are now way higher Håland stays

and then walks onto Citeh or Real for cheap in summer 2022

b5daac652933b4abd593126d36c520b6.png

and AC Milan are close to bottling a game that may give Juve CL

and Lille are, atm opening the door more for PSG to steal the title

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think there is no protocol for it. The team can opt for the kid they prefer, we are only obliged to wear the new one next season. In 2012 we allegedly decided to play the final in the old ones out of the same superstition.

Let's hope we do the same for this one

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

We just need to stick with the old kit for now!

And I just realized earlier that the shorts look even worse than the shirt itself. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

those UEFALONA women look so much bigger and stronger than ours. And we know Barcelona has a long doping history...

Lyon are even bigger

that CB monster they have is insane

Wendie Renard

6 foot 3 

aad59eb4e8562adeee5f375b21721d57.png

Wendie Renard rises highest for Lyon and PSG are pushed aside once again |  Women's Champions League | The GuardianAmazon.com: Wendie Renard Poster 18" X 24" - Wendie Renard Print: Posters &  PrintsLes réactions de notre capitaine Wendie Renard et d Amandine Henry après  leur victoire face à la Colombie. | Football, Running, Latest video

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

and the worst football week in years gets worse

Dortmund are now 100% guaranteed for CL

so odds are now way higher Håland stays

and then walks onto Citeh or Real for cheap in summer 2022

b5daac652933b4abd593126d36c520b6.png

and AC Milan are close to bottling a game that may give Juve CL

and Lille are, atm opening the door more for PSG to steal the title

Frankfurt completely botched it. they had a 7 game gap on them and then proceeded to just win 1 in 6 after both their coach Adi hütter and their technical director switched clubs and were not exactly subtle about it. Hütter even said that he liked the stadium and the fans of Borussia M'Gladbach in the post-match presser. The players did not cover themselves in glory either.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Lyon are even bigger

that CB monster they have is insane

Wendie Renard

6 foot 3 

aad59eb4e8562adeee5f375b21721d57.png

Wendie Renard rises highest for Lyon and PSG are pushed aside once again |  Women's Champions League | The GuardianAmazon.com: Wendie Renard Poster 18" X 24" - Wendie Renard Print: Posters &  PrintsLes réactions de notre capitaine Wendie Renard et d Amandine Henry après  leur victoire face à la Colombie. | Football, Running, Latest video

lol thats about the height and stature i had in my late teens^^

I could imagine bc. women are significantly  slower and can't jump as high as men, height and strength plays even more of a role.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Frankfurt completely botched it. they had a 7 game gap on them and then proceeded to just win 1 in 6 after both their coach Adi hütter and their technical director switched clubs and were not exactly subtle about it. Hütter even said that he liked the stadium and the fans of Borussia M'Gladbach in the post-match presser. The players did not cover themselves in glory either.

Similar thing also happened with Marco Rose at Gladbach. The mid-season manager changes were strange...

Just now, Jas said:

Similar thing also happened with Marco Rose at Gladbach. The mid-season manager changes were strange...

yeah the Rose BVB move was the trigger for the merry-go-round with Hütter being his replacement. With both clubs being on a similar level I never really understood the decision. Frankfurt is a way better city and IMO a more uptrending club than Gladbach.

This managers moving during the season is an absolute cancer but it also shows how weak thsi generation of players is mentally. only bc the manager moves suddenly all individual performances drop. Hütter and Bobic shamefully congratulted themselves on the EL. They  simply did not understand the club and that Frankfurt fans always demand the most from their team.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

leupolz having a shocker tho

I am a complete non believer when it comes to Melanie. If she came through the ranks then maybe give her a squad place but to sign her on a big contract is a poor decision. She does not have the quality to justify that kind of move. Win or loose, I would have had many criticisms at the end of the season. Criticisms of Emma Hayes, not of the players. Melanie Leupolz is not to blame for the fact that she was signed, or that she is selected. Criticisms which apply to where we are as a whole, not just tonight.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

chelsealad1991 (Scotland Flag)  5/16/21 8:26:42 PM Oi Vesper, one of the Scouse Mods actually perm banned me when I said good-bye...

i said "right im off lads", then the Mod replied "yeah, fuck off you Putin cock-sucking sweaty, you rent boys will be lucky to finish 6th and City will crush you 4 or 5 nil in the CL, Liverpool won that game 100% legit, there were no bad calls, you are just a seething chav jock bitch who backs bottlers." and then i said "when was the last time you left your house" and then he banned me.