Super Frank Thread

They lied. They only aired Lamps's second post match interview.

Always funny to see Robbie Savage and his vocabulary of 200 words as "expert". Everything that qualifies him is that he has been skinned by probably every single EPL player, also the goalkeepers. When he was Lamps direct opponent the last time, Frank scored 4 times

He also pointed out that it was handball+red for baker and goal and got that terry was not red. so respect for that

Lol yeah. The Barcelona and Tottenham ones stand out the most, and the probably the Newcastle one this year as well.

The furthest dot on the right is probably the insane free kick against Wolves(?)

EDIT: Oops, it was against Ipswich, just seen BluesMaster's post.

remember this one in Wembley?

supafrank_fk-1.gif

It was like from 30 yards out

My Favorite Supa Frank Goal was the equalizer @ Highbury in the '04 1/4 UCL finals. My favorite Supa Frank Moment is when he dispossessed Da Messiah & sent a sparkling 30 yard pass to a streakin' Ramires, who in turn sent in a cross over to DD for that Awesome 1-0 win @ Da Bridge last year. My funniest Supa Frank Moment was this right here:

article-2135183-12C046BB000005DC-567_306

Supa was like, WTF

The Barca goal out on the left! :D

which was in fact even tighter angle.

1368312918-bkbifvhcmaa-tat.jpg

The ones I'm sure of, I also reckon some but not sure.

which 2009/10 goal do you mean? Sunderland FA Cup?

One of those blue dots is this goal...

yup, but as one can see in the video it was from far more away and less central than the dot.

Also some of the lines from the dots if continued are not directed towards goal. However. great graphic.