• Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Outside of the last few minutes of the half we offered nothing from our front 3. As a whole, we gave the ball away repeatedly with stupid, sloppy passes.

We simply struggle with teams that have a high work rate and intensity. Have all season long. Our players just don't have that steel mentality. 

We need a couple of pit bulls in the team. That's why Barella was so coveted.

I might have overeacted a bit about Sarri, but our players are shocking we need that ban overturned. No manager in the world can make this dross better than it is at the moment. Sarri has his issues but its been almost 4 seasons of mediocrity with this group of players. We need to get rid of at least 8

1 minute ago, Henrique said:

No. They created some chance in the first minutes, and their goal came out of nowhere. Sarri is doing an overral mediocre job, but people developed a huge bias against him. If it was Mourinho or Conte people would be writing more positive stuff. Imo we were the better side.

I'm not against Sarri. I have an extremely thin patience for the players. They are average at best, including the Brazilian's.

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I might have overeacted a bit about Sarri, but our players are shocking we need that ban overturned. No manager in the world can make this dross better than it is at the moment. Sarri has his issues but its been almost 4 seasons of mediocrity with this group of players. We need to get rid of at least 8

Yup. With or without Sarri, we are genuinely screwed next season if the ban stays. 

Notice tho how much respect they are giving us. They are playing with 5 defenders and 3 defensive midfielders. that is vintage Mourinho/Conte negativity or even worse than that. Really poor that we even conceded vs such a negative side in the first place but we have not had any trouble unlocking them. Th finish for their goal was absolutely world class tho, no one scores with a reserve header from 13 yards. any where else and it is no goal sublime accuracy. anyway we are in a good position now and can pick them apart if we keep our composure, their defence is not having their best day, only jovic is

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

You may be putting far too much faith in our puppet board I fear. Even if we get a deferral, I so do NOT have confidence we can sort the team in the 5 weeks that the window is open. They literally have to sort it if we do get a deferral, as that means no real window, at that point, until summer 2021.

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Yup. With or without Sarri, we are genuinely screwed next season if the ban stays. 

i think a proper pragmatic, counter attacking manager with a good eye for youth development like Simeone or Allegri could still comfortably make 4th place next season. we have plenty of counter attacking players like Kante, Pedro, CHO, RLC, Barkley and also some youths coming through like Abraham and James. we need someone to fix that defence and we will be ok. Recall Zouma, Abraham, James we can build a technically limited but fierce side with the right coach.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

i think a proper pragmatic, counter attacking manager with a good eye for youth development like Simeone or Allegri could still comfortably make 4th place next season. we have plenty of counter attacking players like Kante, Pedro, CHO, RLC, Barkley and also some youths coming through like Abraham and James. we need someone to fix that defence and we will be ok. Recall Zouma, Abraham, James we can build a technically limited but fierce side with the right coach.

this is where I am at

I also would still love to see Barkley and/or RLC played at CF in a game or two as an experiment (or Barkley at RW)

IF Tammy is a bust, we are so fucked, unless we truly roll the dice and recall Morata and/or Bats and pray they finally come good.

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Have you seen how shocking our counter attacks are? When was the last time we scored from one!