• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You suggested the players are good enough and its solely down to the manager. I showed you relevant examples of games even under Conte where we got humiliated by bottom half clubs. With the same players. 

"Good enough for what"? I said we have very good players who, on paper, should be far better than Cardiff. Do you not agree with that. And I think with a different formation and a manager who understands the demands of the Premiership we could be doing a whole lot better. Is that talking bollocks?

On 4/1/2019 at 10:13 AM, OneMoSalah said:

Way I see it is. If they are 100% fit (as they should be) the best players should play. Ive backed Sarri since day 1 and knew lack of rotation was an issue but weve got some big games coming up so need to play full strength or would you rather we rotated and prioritised the Europa League? 

Most clubs do finger-prick blood tests to assess fitness and likelihood of injuries. So, they decide who can play or not, except for Azpi who always plays. :) 

1 minute ago, Starman60 said:

"Good enough for what"? I said we have very good players who, on paper, should be far better than Cardiff. Do you not agree with that. And I think with a different formation and a manager who understands the demands of the Premiership we could be doing a whole lot better. Is that talking bollocks?

But we had a different manager? And one that understood the premiership? Conte? Ring a bell? Even under his tactics, this very same group of players got spanked by bottom half clubs. 

If football worked where every team on paper should win, it would be a very boring game. 

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

But we had a different manager? And one that understood the premiership? Conte? Ring a bell? Even under his tactics, this very same group of players got spanked by bottom half clubs. 

If football worked where every team on paper should win, it would be a very boring game. 

I still dont see where "I am talking bollocks". I stated my view, and frankly the views of many supporters. I dont mind anyone disagreeing with my view, but to call it "bollocks" is disrespectful.