Aaron Wan-Bissaka

the wes

31 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Wan Bissaka and Ferland Mendy/Chilwell would be quality step forward, completely reasonable and affordable.

Wont happen.

Not a fan of Ferland Mendy honestly, think he is a bit lacking technically. i would prefer Firpo or Chilwell.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/02/2019 at 2:05 PM, BlueLyon said:

Wan Bissaka and Ferland Mendy/Chilwell would be quality step forward, completely reasonable and affordable.

Wont happen.

Agreed, makes far too much sense for it to happen. Instead it'll be an obscure player from Europe that we've never heard of, with a 50:50 chance of success - it could be a positive (Azpilicueta), or a WTF (Zappacosta), for example. 

8 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

Agreed, makes far too much sense for it to happen. Instead it'll be an obscure player from Europe that we've never heard of, with a 50:50 chance of success - it could be a positive (Azpilicueta), or a WTF (Zappacosta), for example. 

Is this bloke that good? Maybe I need to watch him more seriously than I have done so far because I haven't seen it yet. Don't know what Palace would want for him but, if we're bidding I doubt they quote anything less than £40m. It'll take one hell of a salesman to persuade me that he's worth forty million quid more than Reece James.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Is this bloke that good? Maybe I need to watch him more seriously than I have done so far because I haven't seen it yet. Don't know what Palace would want for him but, if we're bidding I doubt they quote anything less than £40m. It'll take one hell of a salesman to persuade me that he's worth forty million quid more than Reece James.

Think its only fair to look at the facts. Wan Bissaka has the most tackles in top 5 leagues in Europe. James is playing championship, although hes excelling its a different level alltogether to the PL. James will be a Chelsea player one day,  hes only 18 or 19, we need to give him another year or two playing every week to grow... the same with Mason Mount.

Wan Bissaka is more than good enough to play here. Hes better than Zappacosta quite comfortably I would say. Azpi is still a great player but Wan Bissaka could be a good long term investment. City and United sniffing about him too so come the summer he could be on the move.

The number of tackles he makes and wins is ridiculous. Best in the league currently and much higher than the next best. Could develop into a fantastic right-back in the future and if Chelsea goes in with an offer, it will be tough to see anyone else get him since he has lived near London and loves the place

4 hours ago, Strike said:

The number of tackles he makes and wins is ridiculous. Best in the league currently and much higher than the next best. Could develop into a fantastic right-back in the future and if Chelsea goes in with an offer, it will be tough to see anyone else get him since he has lived near London and loves the place

Would YOU play him over Dave?

I admit i don't know him very well but defending wise he looks very good.

Doesn't seem the best passer in the world but does get forward

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Would YOU play him over Dave?

I admit i don't know him very well but defending wise he looks very good.

Doesn't seem the best passer in the world but does get forward

He has Kante destroyer-level tackling potential skills as a right back. He is a ball magnet like wee baldy man is. Insane stamina too. Would be a superb move. No reason to not see him as a top 5 in world defensive fullback in several years. I am sure Sarri can work on his passing.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

He has Kante destroyer-level tackling potential skills as a right back. Je is a ball magnet like wee baldy man is. Insane stamina too. Would be a superb move. No reason to not see him as a top 5 in world defensive fullback in several years. I am sure Sarri can work on his passing.

Will take your word on it Mrs 08b22213200f09631f6abdea245e4bd9.gif

Crystal Palace are under threat of losing their two best players to the two top clubs in Germany this summer.

Borussia Dortmund want to sign Wilfired Zaha while Bayern Munich are keen on young English right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Sky Sports News understands.

On 03/03/2019 at 6:50 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

I'm not aboard the Reece James hypetrain yet, in all fairness. 

1 hour ago, BlueLion. said:

I'm not aboard the Reece James hypetrain yet, in all fairness. 

Can't blame you. That's a logical outlook, but I bought a ticket a long time ago and the T's & C's make it clear that there are no refunds. :)

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

but I bought a ticket a long time ago and the T's & C's make it clear that there are no refunds. :)

I 'planked' my way aboard, roflmaooooooo

Jag är en plankare på Reece James-tåget:cig:

Image result for en plankare

Swedish word of the day: planka

https://www.thelocal.se/20181029/swedish-word-of-the-day-planka

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Swedish word of the day: planka

Gooners are as thick as 2 short planka's! 47ac940c3ab2f59cf4a973f37e93c7a2.gif

Ive not seen enough of him but I think maybe he needs beefing up some.

Ive just said summet similar about Tammy as somebody stated he wasn't big enough to handle the PL.

I think this is something the majority of our yoof suffer with - IF suffer is the right word.'

We all know how physical the PL can get and these kids - ALL players, need to either be able to take a kick, be good enough to avoid the kicks, or big enough to give them back when needed.

We do have a few feeble looking players resembling any smack head Ive ever known. Jorgi,CHO even Pulisic are on the thin side. And with Sarris avoidence of weights they need to beef up some other way I think.

11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Gooners are as thick as 2 short planka's! 47ac940c3ab2f59cf4a973f37e93c7a2.gif

Ive not seen enough of him but I think maybe he needs beefing up some.

Ive just said summet similar about Tammy as somebody stated he wasn't big enough to handle the PL.

I think this is something the majority of our yoof suffer with - IF suffer is the right word.'

We all know how physical the PL can get and these kids - ALL players, need to either be able to take a kick, be good enough to avoid the kicks, or big enough to give them back when needed.

We do have a few feeble looking players resembling any smack head Ive ever known. Jorgi,CHO even Pulisic are on the thin side. And with Sarris avoidence of weights they need to beef up some other way I think.

Tackles in EPL so far

1. Idrissa Gueye 105
2. Aaron Wan-Bissaka 103
3. Ricardo Pereira 100
4. Wilfred Ndidi 96
5. João Moutinho 90
6. César Azpilicueta 75
6. Declan Rice 75

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You