Mats Hummels

Unionjack

I dont understand WHY we would be linked with another 30 year old CB when we already have 2 of our own we need to sort out. OR why he would want to come as hes got a sorted 2 year contract and we would only give him 1. But seems we have been in touch with him. Shame hes not 5 years younger tho.

I could think of many others I'd prefer.

Chelsea and Tottenham hold talks to sign Mats Hummels from Bayern Munich

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/20/chelsea-tottenham-hold-talks-sign-mats-hummels-bayern-munich-8267341/?ito=cbshare

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I dont understand WHY we would be linked with another 30 year old CB when we already have 2 of our own we need to sort out. OR why he would want to come as hes got a sorted 2 year contract and we would only give him 1. But seems we have been in touch with him. Shame hes not 5 years younger tho.

I could think of many others I'd prefer.

Chelsea and Tottenham hold talks to sign Mats Hummels from Bayern Munich

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/20/chelsea-tottenham-hold-talks-sign-mats-hummels-bayern-munich-8267341/?ito=cbshare

Please no he's even slower than Alonso

53 minutes ago, the wes said:

Please no he's even slower than Alonso

But he reads the game so well. The guy is a brilliant CB, you dont need to be that fast to play as a CB, he plays in teams that have a high line but has rarely ever been exposed bar the odd game. If he was 5 years younger it would be even better.

35 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

But he reads the game so well. The guy is a brilliant CB, you dont need to be that fast to play as a CB, he plays in teams that have a high line but has rarely ever been exposed bar the odd game. If he was 5 years younger it would be even better.

Almost every time I have seen him play the last year and and half he has been lit up. Nooooo thanks. He and Boateng are past their expiry date.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Rumours picking up again, altough one source over here mentioning we are still interested. But 33m€?, no thank you..

He is a spent force already, madness if we spend millions on him. Consistently has been burnt like toast most games I have seen him play in last 9 months.

55 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Rumours picking up again, altough one source over here mentioning we are still interested. But 33m€?, no thank you..

Is Bayern Munich having a laugh they want buy CHO for £20m sell us a slow centre back at £30m Bayern Munich can suck the back of them 

40 minutes ago, the wes said:

Is Bayern Munich having a laugh they want buy CHO for £20m sell us a slow centre back at £30m Bayern Munich can suck the back of them 

They have been slowly plotting revenge since 2012. First they will take our best Youth prospect for pennies and then sell us their deadwood for over the odds.

Another laugher.....

Chelsea transfer news: How Blues could line-up at end of January window with Mats Hummels, Nabil Fekir and a new striker

https://talksport.com/football/466944/chelsea-transfer-news-lineup-hummels-pulisic-fekir-striker-wilson-higuain/

I cannot believe people get paid to write this tosh

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You