Jorginho

Unionjack

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Good god, there are some idiots on Bluemoon

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/jorginho.332681/page-487#post-11095583

"After seeing what happened when we missed out on Sanchez I am chilled about this. Pep can always find something in someone to do the job required. Sanchez looks like a square peg in a round hole at the rags, Jorginho might look the same at Chelsea."

Yeah, Jorginho might not fit in to the type of system that Sarri wants to play.  That's an excellent piece of analysis. 

Key point for you, Bluemoon is remarkably arrogant. They believe they have a divine right to sign whoever they want because they are City managed by the best manager in the world, Pep

They cannot fathom how any player would prefer to join someone else, failing to understand some players might not want to play for City and Pep, it is quite that simple. And despite winning the league, breaking 100pts and having Pep... we are still the bigger club. Now that may sound like me being arrogant, but its not, its fact.  

And for them to accuse Jorginho of chasing the money is absolutely fucking mental. Whats that now? Fred, Sanchez, Alves, Jorginho (pending) all snubbing the amazing Man City and Pep?  Ooops

1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Key point for you, Bluemoon is remarkably arrogant. They believe they have a divine right to sign whoever they want because they are City managed by the best manager in the world, Pep

They cannot fathom how any player would prefer to join someone else, failing to understand some players might not want to play for City and Pep, it is quite that simple. And despite winning the league, breaking 100pts and having Pep... we are still the bigger club. Now that may sound like me being arrogant, but its not, its fact.  

And for them to accuse Jorginho of chasing the money is absolutely fucking mental. Whats that now? Fred, Sanchez, Alves, Jorginho (pending) all snubbing the amazing Man City and Pep?  Ooops

Whole team was built like that.  So were ours.  So were Man Utd's

They've become so ignorant that the assumption should be that it's an honour to play for them and players should take less money to do so.  

Even Real Madrid fans don't think that.  

5 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Also just to add he might actually want to play and earn his coin rather than be a bench warmer at city to many midfielders there.

3 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Whole team was built like that.  So were ours.  So were Man Utd's

They've become so ignorant that the assumption should be that it's an honour to play for them and players should take less money to do so.  

Even Real Madrid fans don't think that.  

They are beyond. I have never known a fanbase with such arrogance and entitlement. 

Visit their forums when City lose... its absolutely priceless, you won't ever witness such excuses in your life.

I remember going onto there once pre-match and they accused Sky cameras of turning down the mic in the City end so their atmosphere sounded worse

1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

They are beyond. I have never known a fanbase with such arrogance and entitlement. 

Visit their forums when City lose... its absolutely priceless, you won't ever witness such excuses in your life.

I remember going onto there once pre-match and they accused Sky cameras of turning down the mic in the City end so their atmosphere sounded worse

Hahahahaha.

There was a City fan at the last place that I worked at.  He was always going on about how they've invested so much money in to the youth development system.  Then go on about how important it was to get these (overpriced) players because you need squad depth...  We always had to tell him that we know (we = Chelsea supporter, Man Utd, Arsenal), it's called fighting for 4 trophies every year.  As for the youth development, we all have academies too, let's wait and see shall we?  

Think City and their fans are quickly starting to realize that top players who are already at decent clubs aren't always going to want to join them just to be role players. A player like Jorginho or Fred who are stars for their current clubs won't just join City to rotate with Fernandinho.

They can get players like Mahrez who played for a small club and has never experienced a big club before.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Think City and their fans are quickly starting to realize that top players who are already at decent clubs aren't always going to want to join them just to be role players. A player like Jorginho or Fred who are stars for their current clubs won't just join City to rotate with Fernandinho.

They can get players like Mahrez who played for a small club and has never experienced a big club before.

By all accounts Pep's trying to find Fernandinho's successor, not back up. As for Mahrez he will take Sterling's place.

29 minutes ago, Tomo said:

By all accounts Pep's trying to find Fernandinho's successor, not back up. As for Mahrez he will take Sterling's place.

I'm not so sure. Sterling was great for them last season and seems like a favorite of Pep's. Mahrez is the better player, yes, but I think Sterling starts as first choice there.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm not so sure. Sterling was great for them last season and seems like a favorite of Pep's. Mahrez is the better player, yes, but I think Sterling starts as first choice there.

Pep's known for constant tweaks, if he can drop Henry, Eto'o and Villa after great season's he can sure do it to Sterling.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Don't see it. Mahrez is nothing special. He will be a bench warmer for them. If Bernardo Silva can't displace Sterling then no chance Mahrez does it.

34 minutes ago, Pizy said:

When has Mahrez ever been better than Sterling? 

11 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Don't see it. Mahrez is nothing special. He will be a bench warmer for them. If Bernardo Silva can't displace Sterling then no chance Mahrez does it.

When has Mahrez ever been better than Sterling? 

?

Mahrez is miles better than Sterling.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

?

Mahrez is miles better than Sterling.

Really? Would take Sterling over Mahrez every day of the week personally, Mahrez really has only had that one season where football went completely bonkers and Leicester won the league. Sterling has been an outstanding footballer since he broke onto the scene and I am quite gutted we were never truly in for him when he left Liverpool, last season he was outstanding, 20 goals from right wing... 

44 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bernardo Silva is his namesakes long term replacement.

29 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I am still laughing at the city mobs straw clutching.  Because there are no pictures today of Jorginho in London, its BS

Yes, their logic is flawed.  No photos of him in Manchester either.

Bless, a lot of them have only been following football for a few years now.  It's still new to them.