Chelsea vs Bordeaux

BlueLion.

Belletti can strike a good ball from distance, but his overall performances are never that great. I didn't think it worked particulary well when he was playing the holding role.

We have had an excellant start to the season and it would be perfect to top it off with a win against United on Sunday.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course Mikel must be build up , Juliano is really powerfull and can be placed nearly everywhere as a massive backup

but i think LPS did everything right till now

also he tries to develop Di Santo slow but constantly, and giving players like Malouda, Anelka, Belleti and so on (all these former bank-warmers) chances to improve their skills.

i am really confident with our squad right now....looks really good

also he tries to develop Di Santo slow but constantly, and giving players like Malouda, Anelka, Belleti and so on (all these former bank-warmers) chances to improve their skills.

Actually that was one thing i was dissapointed with last night! This is the second game now we have been cruising with 10 - 15 minutes to go and Scolari has made a substitution that was not Di Santo even though he was on the bench. These are the exact sort of situations where players like Di Santo should be given their chance to show what they can do, it is the only way we can bring them through - when else will they be given a chance?

in case of Di Santo i have to accept your criticism, but i also can understand that Scolari does not want to experimenting in Champions League although we lead comfortable...

Di Santo will get his chances and be a good striker, i am sure of that,

maybe Scolari does not want to "waste" a young talent like Bayern did not with their best youngster Toni Kroos..

Brilliant result and performance and good on Moulda and Analka fot scoring.And Joe Cole with his head!

The commentry though arg!So sick of hearing about Moscow,knew it was bound to happen but every little connection lol.'No team from London has won the champions league' wtf?!Only 2 really are likely to these days.

I Dvr'd the game and loved it. A few fine tuning adjustments, but all in all a great game from our boys. Lamp's back heel was awesome, Malouda came out of his shell a lil bit, Mikel showed us that even though Essien is a huge loss we will be ok, and why does any midfield/defense let Beletti have the ball wide open anywhere? The guy has a rocket shot!

Di Santo will get his chances. Give it some time. I do agree that Kalou needs more playing time, and that Deco needs to check himself when he gets stripped. He totally could have avoided his yellow card. Carvalho's was no better. Aside from the cards, we dominated the rest of the game.

a game in which we totally dominated, i played so much better than our opposition. Frank was in a class of his own today and we could not of asked for a better performance from him, lets hope he continues it against united on the weekend.

Belletti can strike a good ball from distance, but his overall performances are never that great. I didn't think it worked particulary well when he was playing the holding role.

We have had an excellant start to the season and it would be perfect to top it off with a win against United on Sunday.

The way the team are playing, there should be a 9 point gap come 4.00pm Sunday.

Belletti is becoming a top utility player, no gripes, just comes on does what hes told, and the boy has a hell of a shot on him.....