Chelsea legend Zola in running for Hammers job

the wes

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy to see Zola take charge of West Ham if it meant that he'd jump ship for Chelsea when Scolari retires.

I suppose they've always been a feeder club for players, why not coaching staff as well ?

Unfortunately, there isnt one top flight manager that isnt a cunt sometimes, and Zola will be no different -flying in the face of his natural ''Mr Nice guy'' persona. If he gets the job, it'll be interesting to see how he handles some of the more 'colourful characters' down at E 13.

first of all i would be not un-happy seeing Zola going to Hammers, because it is good to have some of these Legends in charge somewhere

(and i hope for a Chelsea-boss called Zola one day ;) )

other thing is... i just thought about the CL-final again (it still hurts) and ask myself why Kenyon got the medal and why there was none of the "Chelsea Legends" like that Manu-bloke...

HAHAHA, like it ''that Man you bloke''. Bobby Charlton, destroyer of Germany 1966 :)

Nearly all that Zola/Gullit/Vialli era compatriots are in some form of management now, just hope the pikeys dont get on his back too soon.....

Some nobhead west ham fan on SSN today, "we dont want no suppose Chelsea legend here do the owners not understand the rivalry between the clubs"

:rant:

They better show him some respect

I doubt it,if it goes wrong they'd be on his back :( more then they would if it was anyone else