Keegan leaves Newcastle again

Gianfranco_Z

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really really really dont understand what that board is doing most of the time

bloody idiots

The ex-England boss and captain's second reign with the Magpies came to an end after his hopes for three or four major signings failed to materialise.

The transfer window closed at midnight on Monday.

Sky sources had said earlier that the 57-year-old missed a training session because he was locked in talks with club owner Mike Ashley.

Ive seen this on Setanta news. I dont think its been confirmed, but tbh hes better out of there anyway. They dont ever give their managers a chance or money to spend. Looks like dennis is gonna take over the reigns and he wont last long either. The way newcastle treat their managers and their fans is a disgrace for such a well supported passionate team. I hope they go down.

Ive seen this on Setanta news. I dont think its been confirmed, but tbh hes better out of there anyway. They dont ever give their managers a chance or money to spend. Looks like dennis is gonna take over the reigns and he wont last long either. The way newcastle treat their managers and their fans is a disgrace for such a well supported passionate team. I hope they go down.

How much did Owen cost them?

Newcastle are a joke of a club if you ask me. Always thinking they are bigger than they are and are constantly screwing themselves.

I must admit it was funny as fuck ! At least he wasnt crying this time. Geordie fans, as well as most, deserve better club management.

The fans can take their shame of the blame for the state of their club if you ask me....

Lol Hows that ? The club have now released a statement that Keegan remains as manager. Its a PR disaster -their season is now fucked. The board have interfered too much -and Keegan for all his faults has not been given a free rein. Keegan is a delicate little flower at the best of times, and the Barton saga showed how weak he can be.

Lol Hows that ? The club have now released a statement that Keegan remains as manager. Its a PR disaster -their season is now fucked. The board have interfered too much -and Keegan for all his faults has not been given a free rein. Keegan is a delicate little flower at the best of times, and the Barton saga showed how weak he can be.

Their fans expect to much from them and then complain and protest when things don't go their way, this in itself heaps pressure on the manager and the board.

But like i said, Newcastle FC in general is a bloody Joke....

Their fans expect to much from them and then complain and protest when things don't go their way, this in itself heaps pressure on the manager and the board.

But like i said, Newcastle FC in general is a bloody Joke....

One of the few clubs where the fans have stuck with the team through thin and thin. Half the so called Chels fans would drop their allegiance like a hat if the form was anything like the Tynesiders. Loads of geordies refused to renew their season tickets after Bartons reinstatement. They get my respect for that.

To me they have passion - ok they're generally fat shirtless beer monsters - but there can never be enough pressure on the board and manager from the fans in any club, they deserve all the stick if not performing...

One of the few clubs where the fans have stuck with the team through thin and thin. Half the so called Chels fans would drop their allegiance like a hat if the form was anything like the Tynesiders. Loads of geordies refused to renew their season tickets after Bartons reinstatement. They get my respect for that.

To me they have passion - ok they're generally fat shirtless beer monsters - but there can never be enough pressure on the board and manager from the fans in any club, they deserve all the stick if not performing...

i agree with that really

i have a few newcastle fans and it's amazing that after everything that they are put through by their club - they are there season after season expecting (and almost never getting) a different result but again and again they get done over by a board that can't leave well enough alone

all teams fans have expectations - it's a natural part of a club - even we have it and for the talent that is at Newcastle they should be a way better team adn club than they actually are

i think the board should shut up, leave the manager alone and dump Joey Barton - would they really risk losing fans rather than one idiotic footballer