Jean Seri

the wes

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

would be great in a three man midfield who ever is Chelsea boss next season I hope we play three in midfield 🙂🙂 

Seri - Ndombele  - Kante would be nice for next season 

• 2 weeks later...

If Sarri does come to manage, this dude would be a pretty impressive version of Jorginho. Throw Hysaj in and thats 2 players Sarri would be happy to have.

Seri

Kante     RLC

I could get on board with that. 

9 hours ago, the wes said:

CHELSEA are set to make a big money offer for Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri, according to reports.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/951874/Chelsea-Barcelona-Arsenal-Jean-Michael-Seri-transfer-news-rumours-gossip

I thought he had some sort of 'gentlemans agreememt' transger of 40mill euros

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Barcelona pulled out of that deal 

Ya see this one?

https://www.shoot.co.uk/chelsea-owner-roman-abramovich-pushing-forward-plans-to-sign-nices-30m-star-jean-michael-seri/

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich pushing forward plans to sign Nice’s £30m star Jean Michael Seri

Type of a player we need I guess, but I think there are better options in market. He will be 27 in the summer and I rate Jorginho more. And I'm not even sure Seri could play in mid-2, seems really lightweight.

But well... this would be light-years improvement on Drinkayoko.

2 hours ago, El P. said:

Type of a player we need I guess, but I think there are better options in market. He will be 27 in the summer and I rate Jorginho more. And I'm not even sure Seri could play in mid-2, seems really lightweight.

Seri is not lightweight bro. He is strong as an ox for a little guy.

Just now, DDA said:

Seri is not lightweight bro. He is strong as an ox for a little guy.

Good to know. We are linked with him for months now, it would be nice to know about him a bit more. Even if we don't get him, going for him is step in the right direction.

12 minutes ago, El P. said:

Good to know. We are linked with him for months now, it would be nice to know about him a bit more. Even if we don't get him, going for him is step in the right direction.

His Youtubes make him look very good.

But if you listen to them hes already wearing a manure shirt!

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Should be prioritising somebody like Jorginho over this guy. What a player he is. Absolute baller

We jist dont have the clout or magnetism for the big boys. We gotta either nip in quick while everyones asleep or dig deep and pay over the odds for them. And we aren't very good at the 1st and can't see us doing the 2nd any time soon.

On 4/28/2018 at 10:52 AM, El P. said:

He will be 27 in the summer and I rate Jorginho more. And I'm not even sure Seri could play in mid-2, seems really lightweight.

Who is to say we will play two man midfield next season? The three top manger candidates are Sarri, Jardim, and Enrique(meh). All three of them prefer a 3 man midfield. 

And i do prefer Jorginho too, wanted him for years.

23 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Should be prioritising somebody like Jorginho over this guy. What a player he is. Absolute baller

I prefer Diawra. Now he is a proper baller.

42 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I think we need to partner him with someonne that can score goals too.

Seri doesn't score goals. He is a good footballer but his stats aren't what we are in desperate need of. Diawra isn't either but if I had to chose from the two then I would go with Diawra to partner Kante and aquire a proper number 10 who will assist until the cows come home. Then let Hazard go out on the flank and look for another RW of real quality to rotate with Willian.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You