Philipp Max

the wes

Manchester United and Chelsea sent scouts to watch Augsburg defender Philipp Max in action on Sunday night, according to reports.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/11/manchester-united-chelsea-send-scouts-watch-augsburg-defender-philipp-max-7151135/?ito=cbshare

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is said by many to be the best LB in the Budeskiga by far this season. I believe it's 9 assists and 1 goal already this season, all in the league, his crossing is meant to be insane. He's already 24 though so a bit of a late bloomer. I want to stop making signings like Alonso/Zappacosta/DW where we just get average me twenties players with no scope for improvement for 25-35m.

• 1 month later...

just as we signed a new LB/LWB to made it two (plus others out on loan etc) we get linked to another. no direction at the club..just a grape shot approach at finding players and hoping they can somehow put together a team without backing the head coaches and turning them over so much we have no idea if any coach will want/be able to use him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/02/2018 at 2:15 PM, Duppy Conqueror said:

just as we signed a new LB/LWB to made it two (plus others out on loan etc) we get linked to another. no direction at the club..just a grape shot approach at finding players and hoping they can somehow put together a team without backing the head coaches and turning them over so much we have no idea if any coach will want/be able to use him.

You are blaming the club because the sports media are linking them with a player? Makes no sense basing a criticism on mere transfer gossip.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You