• Hazard (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, milan.cech said:

Roma and Atletico drew! A very, very nice night for us and return to the Champions League.

Just goes to show that neither Roma or Atletico are going to be easy outs...glad we took care of our business today.

8 minutes ago, samzilla said:

Just goes to show that neither Roma or Atletico are going to be easy outs...glad we took care of our business today.

Let's be honest. Everyone will beat Qarabag... Games between Chelsea, Atletico and Roma is all what matters.

Anyway it's good to win but it was not a CL game... More like a training :)

Just now, Tautvix said:

Let's be honest. Everyone will beat Qarabag... Games between Chelsea, Atletico and Roma is all what matters.

Anyway it's good to win but it was not a CL game... More like a training :)

Considering the amount of games we have to play in September, it is certainly not a bad thing.

Btw., where was Musonda? What's the point of having TWO center backs at the bench (Luiz and Rudiger), and no Musonda? This would be perfect chance for him, he could've event start in the place of Willy/Pedro.

some toughts about the match:

cahill really had a bad game, some stupid mistakes that could cost us against a better team, rudiger is not used to play as a RCB i guess, because he looked really nerves and made a lot a mistakes in short time on the field. andreas was really impressive, i love luiz and everything but i thing this guy is better because he is concentrated all the time so i hope maybe he can stay in the center and luiz will go left and azpi right or something like that because this kid must plat in the first 11.

hazard still not near his fitness...

michy need more games like this to gain confidence

zappacosta made me think is conte a hypocrite? don't get me wrong i love conte but all the time when a new player is coming he says he just trained with us one week or 2 week and bla bla bla and with zappacosta an Italian guy he doesn't think twice, let him play against Leicester and today as well. it just make you think how much all his decisions are professional...

fabergas had a good game but still has this really bad passes once or twice at a match, something he must fix because that's the kind of things that costs points...

willian had is best game since a while...

really enjoyed the game, good subs to let some people rest.. too bad musonda didn't get a chance...

Nice win against a clearly inferior opponent.

Not a ton of chemistry between Bats, Willian, and Pedro up top, Fabregas a poor first half passing.

Positive: Zappacosta performance, Pedro goal, Kante performance, Christensen performance.

2 hours ago, El P. said:

Btw., where was Musonda? What's the point of having TWO center backs at the bench (Luiz and Rudiger), and no Musonda? This would be perfect chance for him, he could've event start in the place of Willy/Pedro.

No way you take the risk of starting him in the Champions League (even if it's Qarabag), but he could definitely have come on in the second half. 

1 hour ago, blueblood22 said:

some toughts about the match:

cahill really had a bad game, some stupid mistakes that could cost us against a better team, rudiger is not used to play as a RCB i guess, because he looked really nerves and made a lot a mistakes in short time on the field. andreas was really impressive, i love luiz and everything but i thing this guy is better because he is concentrated all the time so i hope maybe he can stay in the center and luiz will go left and azpi right or something like that because this kid must plat in the first 11.

hazard still not near his fitness...

michy need more games like this to gain confidence

zappacosta made me think is conte a hypocrite? don't get me wrong i love conte but all the time when a new player is coming he says he just trained with us one week or 2 week and bla bla bla and with zappacosta an Italian guy he doesn't think twice, let him play against Leicester and today as well. it just make you think how much all his decisions are professional...

fabergas had a good game but still has this really bad passes once or twice at a match, something he must fix because that's the kind of things that costs points...

willian had is best game since a while...

really enjoyed the game, good subs to let some people rest.. too bad musonda didn't get a chance...

He played as a RWB at Torino and for the national team (which Conte coached). Conte is very familiar with him, and he's very familiar with our style of play.