AC Milan Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want sheva to play d nxt match...though he fckd up a bit (i think a lot)....it'll be interesting to watch him play against his former team...not that its unusual, but cant imagine sheva playing against milan....lets c...

as long as we dnt have pen's we will be ok :) we really need to work on them! i think it will be a good game last game of the pre season lets show people what we can do !

Blimey, only an hour and a half to go til kick off, never rrealised it was that early. I'm happy bout that because i'ma be bored all day lol so before we know it it'll already be 1pm and i hate waiting for Chelsea games.

This will obviously be the toughest game on paper but i dont think this is the greatest milan of all time. I actually thuroughly expect us to win this game. It'll be tight but 1 or 2 goals should do the job and get us on a bit of a high going into the pompey game in 2 weeks time. Be a good scalp. Last time we played them was in the USA in a great match. Shevchenko scored the winner against us with a last minute free kick. Be amazing if he got the winner today. Doubt it tho.

I'm happy bout that because i'ma be bored all day lol so before we know it it'll already be 1pm and i hate waiting for Chelsea games.

Same lol.

Worst thing is to wait for Chelsea game. Wake up at morning and watch click and usually like 6 hours or so to wait. Makes me so bored lol.

Chelsea: Čech - Ivanovič, Alex, Terry ©, A.Cole - Ballack, Mikel, Lampard - SWP, Anelka, Malouda

Subs: Cudicini, Hilario, Ferreira, Carvalho, Bridge, Deco, J.Cole, Sinclair, di Santo, Shevchenko

AC: Kalac, Bonera, Simic, Maldini, Favalli, Zambrotta, Flamini, Gattuso, Jaknulovski, Pirlo, Ambrosini

Subs: Abbiati, Kaladze, Digao, Seedorf, Paloschi, Antonini