Robbie Keane

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£20mill is a bit steep.

Don't think he will be able to forge a strong partnership with Torres, Liverpoo will never be a title challenging team as long as they have The Fat Spanish Waiter at the helm, he simply isn't interested in winning the league.

He's a very good player, always rated him and I don't know what's worse, him playing for Spurs or him playing for Liverpool.

It's a good signing for Liverpool and it will bring them closer to us and United.

I disagree, it means they don't have to rely on one striker for their goals. It's a step forward for them. They like us need a top winger more than anything however.

From LFC website

"The lifelong Red was just nine years old last time the club won the league back at a time when he slept under Liverpool bedsheets and walked around in his club tracksuit. He now eagerly expects a league Winners medal with his dream club"

MY ARSE

My god that club is the most sickening thing on earth!!! Every f**ker who goes there has supported them their whole life.....

They still won't be strong enough to challenge for the title. Keane and Torres will be a very good partnership though i am sure..

My god that club is the most sickening thing on earth!!! Every f**ker who goes there has supported them their whole life.....

They still won't be strong enough to challenge for the title. Keane and Torres will be a very good partnership though i am sure..

They could well be -Keanes crossing from the right is pretty accurate when hes not up front. But they never have the stamina or consistency to fully challenge.

Tottenham and Levy werent happy at all about this, and a footnote to the story was how LFC had to donate an undisclosed amount to a Tottenham charity to avoid 'tapping up' allegations. What is this Tottenham Charity ? The Alan Sugar Apprentice Memorial Trust ? The Keep Berbatov a Yid campaign ??

They could well be -Keanes crossing from the right is pretty accurate when hes not up front. But they never have the stamina or consistency to fully challenge.

Tottenham and Levy werent happy at all about this, and a footnote to the story was how LFC had to donate an undisclosed amount to a Tottenham charity to avoid 'tapping up' allegations. What is this Tottenham Charity ? The Alan Sugar Apprentice Memorial Trust ? The Keep Berbatov a Yid campaign ??

Lol....

Was suprised how easily Spurs let go of Keane to be honest, and they are seemingly set to do the same with Berbatov! Still, would bring them about £50m to rebuild their strike force.

Lol....

Was suprised how easily Spurs let go of Keane to be honest, and they are seemingly set to do the same with Berbatov! Still, would bring them about £50m to rebuild their strike force.

Liverpool are allowed to tap up players, its not even called that, because they have so much history and dignity.and you cant stop a lifelong fan joining the ''only club hes ever loved''.

Players who say they're a big supporter of a club are generally 99% liars. Anyway it's Rafas ''final piece of the jigsaw''. :)

Liverpool are allowed to tap up players, its not even called that, because they have so much history and dignity.and you cant stop a lifelong fan joining the ''only club hes ever loved''.

Players who say they're a big supporter of a club are generally 99% liars. Anyway it's Rafas ''final piece of the jigsaw''. :)

Again? The silly sod must keep losing pieces to have had so many "final pieces"!!!

Watching sky sports news last night and a liverpool fan e-mail'ed saying this is it now liverpool for the title.

I lol'ed, how long they been trying? & they think Robbie Keane's gonna bring them the title.

Don't get me wrong i've always liked Robbie Keane, he had a season at Coventry.

But since then he's picked some pretty shite clubs and this is the worst of the lot.

Torres and Keane up front looks pretty good to me. Teams nowadays have to do whatever they can to get the top players. i believe Robbie Keane is worth £20m in todays shambles of a market. I hope he has a terrible year but thats probably the best signing they have made for 5 years excluding Torres.

Lol....

Well according to several media outlets this morning the Yids are about to spend £17m on Bentley and £19m on Arshevin in next 24 hours.

Really up for that UEFA Cup spot now....

Well according to several media outlets this morning the Yids are about to spend £17m on Bentley and £19m on Arshevin in next 24 hours.

Really up for that UEFA Cup spot now....

Doing the same thing they always do, stockpiling too many players for the same position, Modric, Arshavin and Dos Santos all play in the same position.

Bently, Lennon ect....