Robbie Keane

My god that club is the most sickening thing on earth!!! Every f**ker who goes there has supported them their whole life.....

They still won't be strong enough to challenge for the title. Keane and Torres will be a very good partnership though i am sure..

I love the way Reina said he had always felt he had a connection with Liverpool since a young age, when he first transferred :lol:

They are a step closer to winning the title, but still a long way behind us and United.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fuckin hate him,he has some good moments but 20mill? Give me a fuckin brake.That means he is more expensive than Drogba and Ronaldinho....

Liverpool will not win the League once again but i can see them braking in the top 3.Perhaps behind us when we win the League.