This Season

I'd settle for any trophy, yes even Carling Cup, however we can and should win at least 2. League has to be priority as always, Champions League second, FA Cup third and Carling Cup fourth.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, on paper, we do have the strongest squad in the Premier League, in my opinion. Comments, such as those made by Ferguson, have a nasty habit of backfiring, and I sure as hell do hope that we end up with the league title. The club holds the Champions League as a priority, and after coming so close last season I expect we will give it our all as well. Furthermore, Chelsea has developed a nice little habit of doing well in the Carling Cup, so a League and League Cup double, as well as a few magic European nights, like back in 04/05, would do nicely :)

• 2 weeks later...

Starting to feel really confident of this season now. Cant see many defeats in the league, - and the home record will still be intact probably come May.

No Charity Shield this year - but could be a good thing, the 'curtain raiser' will doubtless be Yooniteds, and is usuallya borefest anyway

We definately have an exciting season in store i believe. We have a fantastic squad and a manager who knows how to use that squad to get the best out of each player. We have seen in pre season the basics of what we can expect from Scolari's Chelsea. The key features for me are full backs pushing high up the field and slick passing with through balls for the strikers to run onto.

I just want an exciting season that will keep us all on the edged of our seats.

A trophy would be nice aswell of course.

So you're basically saying that you don't care about results but jsut fancy football? Sounds a bit plastic to me

Has to be the title for me.

I've had enough of arrogant, patronising Manure supporters giving it "we're all that".......

Oh to wipe the smile of their and Fergies face.

Agreed, Wankers United barely beat out Chelsea for the Prem title last year, and to send SAF off into retire with nothing would be wicked. :D

id really like to win the league back, and any other trophy would be a bonus..

how do you guys think we will go in the champs league this season i think we can go just as far if not win it this time, i just hope all the player and fans dont have to go through wat happened last season