Goodbye To Maka

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maka is one of those players you are really gutted to see leave, hope he enjoys his couple of years there. Would still love to see him back here as a coach, seemed to like the idea of coaching when mentioned last year.

Really gutted to see one of my favourite Chelsea players go. Shame we couldn't come up with a deal to keep him, I always thought he would stay on in a coaching capacity but I guess it's unrealistic to think he'd be playing in our first team for the two year's PSG have offered him.

A true pro for Chelsea from start to finish.

I'm sad to see him go too but it is the best time now. Hes been exceptional for us and i can only say thank you to him for everything hes done. Wish him all the best in Paris. He can still do a solid job as he showed last season time and time again when needed in the UCL.

Best of luck to the little man. 5 foot nothing off the pitch, 10 foot tall on it. True professional and a true Chelsea legend.

Thats it in a nutshell. Very well put BL.

Thanks Maka, Good luck. Now take your rightful place in with the Blue's legends.

ledgend

I dont know if anyone else remebers seeing this it was fulham at home a few years ago , when crespo scored the winner. Maka was warming up with drogba the crowd started singing one makelele then it broke into have you ever seen maka score a goal with drogba dancing and clapping and it looked like he was also singing to him.

For some reason i always remeber that when i think of maka

ledgend

I dont know if anyone else remebers seeing this it was fulham at home a few years ago , when crespo scored the winner. Maka was warming up with drogba the crowd started singing one makelele then it broke into have you ever seen maka score a goal with drogba dancing and clapping and it looked like he was also singing to him.

For some reason i always remeber that when i think of maka

Correct :D That was when we beat Fulham 3-2 and Crespo scored that volley from Joey's cross :) Drogba was hopping around like a madman :lol:

Bookies rarely get their pre odds wrong.

With the exiting of Maka, I notice Skybet and Paddy Power have reduced their odds by 50% regarding number of clean sheets next season.......

Lol, I think we will be stronger defensively this season that we have for the last 2 even without Maka.