• Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On March 26, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Kezza said:

Win this, and it's only 6 wins to guarantee the title

If we win and Spurs don't, a draw against City will all but finish it.

On 3/19/2017 at 10:44 AM, Ledgi said:

Another international break. I hate them.

At least ME:A is coming out and I'll kill a lot of time during the next two weeks. :D 

On 25.03.2017 at 1:19 PM, Unionjack said:

What are your guesses?

We dont find out till everyone else does but we have any diddering opinions of who WE would start. Not as it makes any difference at all cause we have been generally sticking with the same lads. Some say if its not broke dont fix it, some want more youth starters yet others would like to see more rotation.

All we do on here is offer opinions and comment on what others think.

My guess?

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Willian, Costa, Pedro

And if you ask me for the score - 2:1 for the BLUES!

Chelsea

Eden Hazard, calf (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

John Terry, knock (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

Victor Moses, calf (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

Diego Costa, ankle (75 per cent chance of this weekend)

Thibaut Courtois, hip (75 per cent chance of this weekend)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-club-club-health-10127570

45 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think this'll be an ugly, frustrating match after coming off the long break and with some of our top players either out or not fully fit. 

Fabregas needs to play in this game I think hazard trained today 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4365376/Chelsea-handed-double-fitness-boost-Eden-Hazard-returns.html

19 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Hazard is fit. Great news.

Crystal Palace will try to hack down Hazard for sure, expect Big fat Sam to instruct his players to use rugby tactics ala Stoke, thug karnts, i hate those teams, let´s just focus on playing our game and getting the 3 points, nothing else matters. Cheers

4 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea

Eden Hazard, calf (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

John Terry, knock (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

Victor Moses, calf (50 per cent chance of this weekend)

Diego Costa, ankle (75 per cent chance of this weekend)

Thibaut Courtois, hip (75 per cent chance of this weekend)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-club-club-health-10127570

Begovic Zouma Luiz Cahill Alonso Azpil Kante  Fabregas Kennedy Pedro Batman , time for others to step up , we have 7 games in April so no time to be foolish booooom , not worth risking unless 100% imho.

16 minutes ago, mccg said:

Begovic Zouma Luiz Cahill Alonso Azpil Kante  Fabregas Kennedy Pedro Batman , time for others to step up , we have 7 games in April so no time to be foolish booooom , not worth risking unless 100% imho.

I would put Zouma and fabregas in starting line up against Palace cause both are fully rested from not playing international football and they would both be ready and focus for game why some are coming back from international duties 

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

I would put Zouma and fabregas in starting line up against Palace cause both are fully rested from not playing international football and they would both be ready and focus for game why some are coming back from international duties 

As I chicken said to the other eggactly , I wouldn't risk any of the above if they r not 100% , Man City on Wednesday night after this 1 I'd be looking for Hazard + Costa

10 minutes ago, mccg said:

As I chicken said to the other eggactly , I wouldn't risk any of the above if they r not 100% , Man City on Wednesday night after this 1 I'd be looking for Hazard + Costa

We need to win this game cause I fancy spurs dropping points against Burnley cause Burnley are hard team to beat at home I think spurs will struggle without Kane 

43 minutes ago, the wes said:

We need to win this game cause I fancy spurs dropping points against Burnley cause Burnley are hard team to beat at home I think spurs will struggle without Kane 

Yeah hope Spurs + City drop points this weekend  , it will be a interesting teamsheet this weekend for sure!