Chelsea v Leicester

Jase

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

Nice play from Chelsea, but Pedro is awful (crap for anticipation). Very clear Barca got a good deal (similar to Bremen on Marin).

Why ? 

Pedro played really well, if you want a player to go one on one with defender moses is much better, pedro's game is all about combining and movement without the ball and I though he combine well with costa and moses

If anyone complains about that first half effort, they should be banned :D

Seriously, complete control all 45 minutes. Alonso is such an upgrade in all facets of the game.

Luiz looking more comfortable since returning. Really like Moses this year. 

Lets keep Costa away from a yellow to avoid suspension vs United, keep the clean sheet and add a few more goals!!

Come on you Chelsea!!

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

Leicester are so shit. Liverpool and Man Utd outplayed them. And we are doing that now.

True to a degree, BUT last year's Mourinho team would be playing this match with 1.111 behind the ball and it would be 0-0 at halftime with no Chelsea shots on goal.

The freedom and flow of play under Conte is a joy to watch and will only get better I think. 

Come on you Chelsea!!

We are playing extremely well. 

I don't exactly agree when we sign luiz due to his age but he has given us a ball playing cb other than jt, now we can build from the back (iva and cahill are shit on the ball)

Kante is fantastic, our two full back now are good on the ball. If we can find a dpl who can defend our team is complete