Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

Im really confused with the time zones, could somebody tell me how many hours it is untill kick-off? thanks!

Right now, 6 and a half more hours. There's always a countdown clock on the forum mainpage as well :)

Just now, NiclasCFC said:

Im really confused with the time zones, could somebody tell me how many hours it is untill kick-off? thanks!

Game starts at 5.35 in Swedish time mate, so calcuate yourself

3 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

6 hrs 30mins. 335pm for me, but I'll be on a plane to Straya :rant:

Just now, MichaelDance said:

Sweden is GMT+2 so it's 6:45AM your time.

Just now, Hostedenis said:

Right now, 6 and a half more hours. There's always a countdown clock on the forum mainpage as well :)

Just now, MefiX19 said:

Game starts at 5.35 in Swedish time mate, so calcuate yourself

hmm so is it 5.30 or 6.30?

Program starts at 1am.

http://www.chelseafc.com/videos/chelseatvlive.html

If you cant see it for some reason like your countries got it blocked then use a Proxy. I use one thats a add on for Firefox called Hotspot Shield. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/hotspot-shield-free-vpn-proxy-/  I only use it for torrent sites that my ISP has banned me from using.

49 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

Not a joke and not just about police.

The United States isn't a warzone. The players are perfectly safe doing whatever they want.

My god, can't imagine the horror of watching a pre-season game at 4:30 AM. The last time I had to do it was against Red Bulls in our friendly last year (I was on vacation in Asia), we got a shite result and I was dead for the rest of the day. Thank fuck I'm back in Canada now. :D