Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

Jase

The full team for the US tour:

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/07/west-london-to-the-west-coast.html

Goalkeepers
Thibaut Courtois
Asmir Begovic
Jamal Blackman
Nathan Baxter

Defenders
Branislav Ivanovic
Cesar Azpilicueta
Gary Cahill
John Terry
Kurt Zouma
Baba Rahman
Matt Miazga
Hector
Ola Aina
Fikayo Tomori

Midfielders
Nemanja Matic
Cesc Fabregas
Nathaniel Chalobah
Oscar
Eden Hazard
Willian
Pedro
Kenedy
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Victor Moses
Juan Cuadrado

Strikers
Diego Costa
Loic Remy
Bertrand Traore
Michy Batshuayi
Tammy Abraham

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Well yea i know Thursday very early but any good streams for the game?

http://www.chelseafc.com/videos/chelseatvlive.html this will maybe stream it for free but in many countries like mine this tournament has TV rights and is directly shown on TV!

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:45 AM, Persona said:

I think they want autographs or something....at least, I hope that's the purpose.

Hopefully that is the purpose, and I assume so. I was surprised when we went to the match vs PSG in Charlotte last year that the team left the Montreal hotel only about 5 hours prior to kickoff in Charlotte and arrived at the Charlotte airport about 3 hours before kickoff and then flew back to Montreal immediately following the match without staying a night in Charlotte. I have been curious in the past when they get into towns for a match, how much rest they'll get, etc. I was really surprised by the itinerary in Charlotte.

Certainly will not give any details here other than they have flown both airline charters and private charters in the US previously.

Come on you Chelsea!!

I am very intrigued by tonight's match (23:35 local time for me). The guys have been training with Conte now for 2+ weeks. It'll be against a solid club, even if both teams start/play a fair amount of non-regulars. It is at night, so the oppressive heat should not be a factor. I do have concerns about the 15:00 local start time match in Michigan vs Real Madrid Saturday. The heat can really take it out of you if you are not used to it and it seems to affect these friendlies.

I plan to stay up to watch and get about 5 hours of sleep prior to work. Hope it is worth it. :D

I am curious if we see RLC at striker some. Conte has made some comments about it, and honestly, I can see with his size that may be a better fit than midfield. He is big and strong and play up front for corners. etc is not a bad thing. The only draw back tonight is that we will probably see Begovic again as keeper. I am ready for him to move on. Great effort from him last year but we need to be better behind Courtois.

Come on you Chelsea!!

24 minutes ago, Barbara said:

I'm ready!!!!

Forgive me but I just got into social media a decade late, but I couldn't resist :D :blush::blush:

Bringing your "A" game for preseason. I like it! :D

Come on you Chelsea!!

On 7/25/2016 at 4:02 AM, Jason said:

The full team for the US tour:

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/07/west-london-to-the-west-coast.html

Goalkeepers
Thibaut Courtois
Asmir Begovic
Jamal Blackman
Nathan Baxter

Defenders
Branislav Ivanovic
Cesar Azpilicueta
Gary Cahill
John Terry
Kurt Zouma
Baba Rahman
Matt Miazga
Hector
Ola Aina
Fikayo Tomori

Midfielders
Nemanja Matic
Cesc Fabregas
Nathaniel Chalobah
Oscar
Eden Hazard
Willian
Pedro
Kenedy
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Victor Moses
Juan Cuadrado

Strikers
Diego Costa
Loic Remy
Bertrand Traore
Michy Batshuayi
Tammy Abraham

6 attacking MFs and a lack in CM and FB (not to mention fresh quality at CB). 

That's Chelsea.

5.30 at our local time ... very nice, match before work :D

Batman and Costa should look dangerous tonight. I expect big things from them this year :blush:

I would like to see some other central defenders tonight, just to see what are they capable of ... Tomori, Cahill and Miazga :) Fikayo really looks like a world class prospect ! :)