New CFC official website

What a terrific improvement!

Yeah, and the Gallery's back, too! Missed the one on the old website. :D :D

Only downside, it keeps telling me to download a flash plug-in when I had it installed.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and the Gallery's back, too! Missed the one on the old website. :D:D

Only downside, it keeps telling me to download a flash plug-in when I had it installed.

It keeps doing that me as well

I agree, the new site looks brilliant!

I'm also loving The Shed part of the site,

but i have noticed the list of

Fan sites listed there, were not listed... any ideas on us putting our site there?

i'm just thinking maybe it will attract more people to our site, and make the site a little more active, and get the word spread.

http://theshed.chelseafc.com/fansites.shtml

Edited by TrueChelseaBlue

Well, it says this:

If you would like to have your web page included, then Contact Me with the address and if I think it's relevant, up to date and of reasonable quality then I'll add it to the list. Please remember NOT to use the official badge or photos or content from this site on your own one.

We have to make sure we don't cross that. I wonder with the photos thing we might have a problem.

I've emailed them 2 or 3 times and i get no reply and nothing seems to happen, maybe someone else can try.

Theres a link on there thats called cfcfans, how the fuck they get on there is beyond me, the official logo is everywere and they copy news.