Robinho or Ronaldinho.?

the thing is do we want to pay 200k per week for Ronaldinho thats what he is after? i would say pay £80k per week for him if we get him or otherwise go to city and let them pay 200k per week cus he is defo not worth that

I don't think that he is after £200k per week, that is what city are looking to pay so that they can convince him to go to a mid table Prem team and play in the UEFA cup. At the moment Ronaldinho wants to go the best club possible. IF we are interested and we do go in for him i would doubt that we would have to pay £200k per week. But at the same time it most certainly won't be £80k a week either.

Robinho for me if we could get him would be a massive signing and one we wouldn't be able to top.

Our team would look very very impressive if we could get both Ronaldinho and Robinho:

........................Cech.....................

Bosingwa....Carvalho....Terry....A.Cole

................Essien.......Ballack...........

........................Deco.....................

Ronaldinho...........................Robinho

.......................Drogba...................

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that he is after £200k per week, that is what city are looking to pay so that they can convince him to go to a mid table Prem team and play in the UEFA cup. At the moment Ronaldinho wants to go the best club possible. IF we are interested and we do go in for him i would doubt that we would have to pay £200k per week. But at the same time it most certainly won't be £80k a week either.

Robinho for me if we could get him would be a massive signing and one we wouldn't be able to top.

Our team would look very very impressive if we could get both Ronaldinho and Robinho:

........................Cech.....................

Bosingwa....Carvalho....Terry....A.Cole

................Essien.......Ballack...........

........................Deco.....................

Ronaldinho...........................Robinho

.......................Drogba...................

that team is fucking brilliant! but i still like lampard so i would put lampard instead of deco and when lamps is out or swap them every few games.

o and i still dont like drogba never have! part from season 3 when he didnt dive or moan and scored goals!

WHAT ABOUT JOE COLE :(

that team is fucking brilliant! but i still like lampard so i would put lampard instead of deco and when lamps is out or swap them every few games.

o and i still dont like drogba never have! part from season 3 when he didnt dive or moan and scored goals!

WHAT ABOUT JOE COLE :(

ss_curvedback_bench_h.jpg

:P