John Terry

DavidEU

So all you chelsea fans that called him racist & turned your back on him. How you feeling now?

Never doubted JT's innocence for a second. He's not that kind of man.

No one called him a racist. But do people think he said those words as an insult? Yes possible. Still doesn't make him a racist.

Even if he was found guilty, it's wouldn't have been for being racist rather for making a racist remark.

John Terry round two: Chelsea captain cleared in court but could now face FA charges

The Football Association will study the findings of the John Terry court case before deciding whether or not to bring any charges against the Chelsea captain.

It is likely to be at least a week before a decision is made.

The FA can still bring charges even though Terry was found not guilty in court.

Liverpool's Luis Suarez was banned by the FA last season for racially abusing Patrice Evra but that case never went to court.

An FA spokesman said: "The FA notes the decision in the John Terry case and will now seek to conclude its own enquiries. The FA will make no further comment at this time."

http://www.mirror.co...chelsea-1142156

FA decision on charges expected within a week

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/13/john-terry-may-face-fa-charges?newsfeed=true

So if he's found not guilty, how can he be punished by the FA? For what? Fucking FA make me sick, i hate them. Clutching at straws, pieces of shit Man Utd fan boy pricks.

They could actually fine them both or something like that for foul language.

If I am not mistaken didn't Rooney also get fined for bad language?

But other then that banning him for racist, and the FA can get in trouble with Terry lawyers and such bringing something up.

I'm almost certain that the FA will try to charge him because of both the media pressure and to save face for stripping him of the england captaincy and the fall out with capello that followed.

However anything that does come from this i think chelsea will strongly contest and make it difficult for the FA to charge him when he's been cleared in court.

Rooney swore into a camera on purpose. If you watch a match and don't see swearing in it, you've done pretty fucking well.

And ever since then I think the FA wants to cut out all the foul language...which again is dumb.

But hey if the FA wants to do it, I suggest we do it here as well! :Goober:

That way we ban all those people that say fuck of, cunt and stuff like that! :D