• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

Phew...finally I can post my thoughts about this match after the awful, disgraceful performance from our team. Fuck me, the Chelsea that was playing against Everton yesterday wasn't the Chelsea that I know.

Guus, again with the Mikel/Matic combination in the middle of the park. WTF ? That set-up has never worked well for us before, why did Guus even bother playing that midfield set-up in an important match such as this ?! We played like cowards against Everton, we deserved to be on the losing side.

Costa was the biggest fool in the pitch, you can see right from kick-off that he is a red card imminent. He got baited by the Everton's players and got himself rightfully sent off. The twat even tries to bite Barry's neck! Fuck off Costa. Either sort your attitude out or GET OUT from our club. I don't mind seeing the end of him in the summer, Cavani/Higuain next season would be a great replacement.

And with this defeat, I'm done with football and Chelsea. Planning to take a break, come back for next season. Hope Leicester can keep their title challenge and win the title. Would be an amazing achievement for our old boy Ranieri <3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah I know the pathetic wanker you're talking about. Can it be just him?

No one consult with the manager, what does he want? Or we are just bringing random players?

Someone at the club is making money out of those ridiculous transfers.

Yes I believe so, just like when Mourinho was our manager and we got a defender we don't use, and Michael Hector. They was his transfers not Mourinho he only got Pedro.

He is Roman's right man, his go to guy so he can do what the hell he wants at our club....:middlefinger:

4 hours ago, DavidEU said:

Just to make this result even worse for those that don't know, only JT, Fabregas. Azpilicueta and Ivanovic came over to our fans at the end. The rest of the pricks were straight down the tunnel. 

Must say JT and even Fabregas looked genuinely gutted and sorry.

Yet 2200 of those 6000 fans yesterday will be expected to splash another £50 on Tuesday to go and support them at Swansea. Absolute wankers. 

Just another proove that this team is full of puss*es and no one plays for the badge. And thats why we are in this situation right now.

On 3/12/2016 at 5:07 PM, Tomo said:

What's wrong is that apart from KDB, none get mentioned when the team is doing well then a couple of bad results and everyone from Lukaku right down to Bamford was a massive screw up not having here.

Not to mention some of the players we supposedly should never have sold have been poor since we sold them (Mata, Schurrle) yet the likes of Courtois, Eden and Costa have been mullered on here for hitting bad patches.

Schurrle I am not sure how he is playing but he was in the UEFA team of the week last week(I know it could be a freak show but still). Mata can't be singled out again. The whole united team is playing crap and the same can be said about Eden but doesn't mean he is crap (or is he ? :ph34r:) The dip in form is attribute of the way the team plays, the manager and lot of other things.

I don't about the rest I always feel bad when the players we sold play well irrespective of whether we play well or not. I was confident Luiz will be a club legend bang he is gone, same for Mata bang gone, Eden also the way he played in the first few seasons thought he will become ... is on his way.

Anyways, it was bound to happen every time we get bitten by ex-chelsea player it hurts more. The only player who I didn't care for when he left Chelsea was Daniel Sturridge (when he scored against us didn't feel bad at all).

19 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Schurrle I am not sure how he is playing but he was in the UEFA team of the week last week(I know it could be a freak show but still). Mata can't be singled out again. The whole united team is playing crap and the same can be said about Eden but doesn't mean he is crap (or is he ? :ph34r:) The dip in form is attribute of the way the team plays, the manager and lot of other things.

I don't about the rest I always feel bad when the players we sold play well irrespective of whether we play well or not. I was confident Luiz will be a club legend bang he is gone, same for Mata bang gone, Eden also the way he played in the first few seasons thought he will become ... is on his way.

Anyways, it was bound to happen every time we get bitten by ex-chelsea player it hurts more. The only player who I didn't care for when he left Chelsea was Daniel Sturridge (when he scored against us didn't feel bad at all).

Schurrle has hit a bit of decent form of late but beyond that has been poor since the world cup.

We were poor in Matas first season here yet he played well, since early 2013 his form has gone spectacurly south and he looks a shadow of what he was before then, Matic gets a lot of stick for his bomb in form since 2015 yet Juan's in 2013 was just as steep, and considering he has broke the transfer record of one of the world's biggest club's I'm surprised their hasn't been more attention on how he looks a shadow of his old self.

Costa is trying many times to do a Hazard run.
It does n't work - it never worked the entire season.
Those video compilers who follow the players can bear me out.
His assets are good positioning inside the area and sometimes he runs well with the ball, if someone manages to set him free but not that.
He always loses the ball and we lose a good attack.
Also fighting with the opponents never works. Sometimes that works for defenders - they intimidate small guys. But not with forwards.

It was sort of the predictable end to what has been a truly shite season, ended by a bloke we sold to rip us a new arse in 4 minutes and as they say....That's All Folks!!

I never felt we could win this because I do not even think at our best we could of matched the desire and intensity shown by Everton. We had a spell some would say but that's not 90minutes, we failed to show up and display any sort of roll your sleeves up attitude and once again got caught with our pants down.

Utterly embarrassing.