• Ramires
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

Let's not get carried away with a limp win over Villa. Ok, great to get the win,but FFS this was Aston Villa!!!!! Before we scored our fortutious first goal Villa had the better chances. Gestede should have scored for them when he flicked it over the bar. We need to change our system. We have allegedly some of the best players in the world in the side, and we create diddly squat from play. Doesn't that tell us something? We've tried different players in a lot of positions and we still cannot manage to really get the Chelsea machine rolling. I would like to see Jose try something different on formations, with maybe two up top. Costa was a different player yesterday, he wasn't trying to assassinate every opposition player for a change, and his contribution was good. But if he was partnered up front I seriously think we would create, and score more goals.

It's great we got the win yesterday, and confidence and morale will have been partly restored, but be honest guys, does this team look like it is going to power it's way up the league with scintillating football, annihialating all opposition in our way, or a team that will need to dig out victories and rely on a lot of luck as we did yesterday? I know which one I see. I may seem like a killjoy, and you will probably tell me to lighten up as we got the win and that's all that matters. But I'm looking long term.....And one swallow doesn't make a summer !

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice there was no controversy or incidents.

MOTD therefore decides to put a win by the champions as last billing of all the matches. Funny that.

Yet SSN headlines for the last two weeks have been constantly us.

Our win yesterday fucking crippled the media.

Yet SSN headlines for the last two weeks have been constantly us.

Our win yesterday fucking crippled the media.

Its funny if you go to a game, and then compare the medias coverage. You start to think where the fuck did they get that soap opera from ?