Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy Pogba, send Cesc for a vacation for few weeks together with Ivanovic after the international break. In the meantime play Pogba-Oscar-Matic in midfield, Pedro and Hazard on the wings, Costa in front and Baba-Azpi as our fullbacks. Cahill and Zouma seems like a decent CB pairing to be honest and they would look much more stable without Ivanovic messing up on the right.

Good thing we have pretty much the easiest CL group possible so we get to experiment with players like Kenedy, Baba, RLC and Traore. And remember that Barcelona was in some sort of crisis only 5 months before they won the treble last year....

The Everton game in a few weeks will just as tough. Barkley is playing really well now and will give our midfielders are real problem.

Thank god Seamus Coleman is a right back! Because if he was going up against Ivanovic, it would be too much abuse for me to handle!

What is wrong with our lads? There must be something going on behind the scenes. Ive seen happier guys going to the death chamber. Their heads are down, theyre walking on the pitch (ffs Bane never broke a sweat. He was walking over to strikers who had the ball.) Theres no enthusiasm or professionalism. My 2 favorite players and our most creative Cescy and Eden blimey they got me riled. I dont mind admitting I was shouting at those 2 as much as I was the wanker Palace lot.

I own up to not being a very good loser and even worse to some south London C team trying to extract the urine. I must try learn to keep my temper under control specially if we are going to continue like this.

Certainly get to experience our full range of emotions as a Chelsea supporter tho eh! Like a fuckin roller coaster.

What is wrong with our lads? There must be something going on behind the scenes. Ive seen happier guys going to the death chamber. Their heads are down, theyre walking on the pitch (ffs Bane never broke a sweat. He was walking over to strikers who had the ball.) Theres no enthusiasm or professionalism. My 2 favorite players and our most creative Cescy and Eden blimey they got me riled. I dont mind admitting I was shouting at those 2 as much as I was the wanker Palace lot.

I own up to not being a very good loser and even worse to some south London C team trying to extract the urine. I must try learn to keep my temper under control specially if we are going to continue like this.

Certainly get to experience our full range of emotions as a Chelsea supporter tho eh! Like a fuckin roller coaster.

They remind me of the last time Jose got the sack !!!

We don't put enough pressure on teams from the start. Once again yesterday Palace had a corner straight away and looked sharp and lively. Our start has been a problem for a while now, it's about time we started games with more zest and presence.

What?You have?Personally?Where?What line of work are you in?Interesting..

If he really means what he says this time (cause most of the things he says is BS) then someof the first XI will be dropped against Everton.

And if Ivanovic is not one of them...

He could mean Hazard or Fabregas as well. They aren't as bad as Ivanovic, but close.

Yeah agree but in the interview he clearly has gave up in Ivan thank funk,but i'd give him a cb role , deserves that at least for his years services(save our money for cm/lm ). Cfc 4ever!

We don't put enough pressure on teams from the start. Once again yesterday Palace had a corner straight away and looked sharp and lively. Our start has been a problem for a while now, it's about time we started games with more zest and presence.

Agree m8,a new essien please , lets hope Rufus takes his chance,I hope Lewis.Baker makes the grade also!

To be fair, Fabregas was still making up for his defensive frailties with some good forward passes and he got some good shots in too. Willian was just atrocious. He needs to be benched. He does not win tackles, or balls and can't shoot for shit. The Mikel Obi decease has struck again. Ivan needs some gruesome, highlight, DM moaning, pundits whining, crunching tackles, on the sidelines and take a card for it every now and then.

Ivan on the other hand seems indecisive. He either needs to go smack down with some crunching tackles. He needs to make the players think twice about trying to take him on. He has the strength and the size. I would time the passes and lay some some serious tackles on the those guys, that make them jittery every-time they think of taking me on. Its all about respect. He doesn't foul them and he doesn't not hurt them. Of course they will keep coming for their opportunity for highlight reels.

Try that ish with Ricky Cavalho, or that ass "Pepe", or Segio Ramos or Mascherano, and see what happens to you. If you tried that ish with me in my playing days, you will be sitting out the next 6-8 games. I learned the hard way from one of my coaches a ways back. I kept trying to nut-meg him at practices and he warned me once, the next time I was three feet up the air landing some 4-5 feet off the sidelines.

Hazard on the other hand, seems like he was sitting on the side lines and would only run into the field when the ball was played to his feet. He needs a new dimension to his game. Hazard wants the ball to his, and wants to take everyone on every-time he gets the ball. Sometimes as an attacker, you don't need to take people on every-time. Its not a must. He needs to mix up his game and get going. I would bench him and play Kenedy, that will get his goat.

If he really means what he says this time (cause most of the things he says is BS) then someof the first XI will be dropped against Everton.

And if Ivanovic is not one of them...

Every 1 man and his dog will be looking at that game, i think 1 of the reasons he kept his place is of his height ? But i said before its a disgrace we dont have 8 defenders every season that are good enuff& deserve to wear the famous Cfc shirt(4Cb,2lb,2rb's) to play say 50 games+