Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Just been watching skysports transfer centre and I am hearing the same old thing. They said Mourinho said if we sign Pedro we have to sell. I am assuming he is talking about FFP purposes and not due to too much players in that position. City though have spent around £80m which will probably go in to the £100m mark and they have not even sold anyone. Dzeko has gone out on loan for a mere £2.9m which will rise next year when they make it permanent. Jovetic also left out on loan with a view to a permanent transfer. So in theory, they have not sold at all and just keep buying. Why can't we just buy without the need to keep balancing. Uefa said they are relaxing the rules and City have clearly took advantage.

I hope Mourinho means it in terms of that we need to free up space because we do not need all those players but it is annoying when we keep seeing the excuse of FFP.

to be fair, city have sold.

ins:

sterling - 49mil

otamendi - 32mil

delph - 8mil

unal - 2mil

total = 91mil

outs

nastastic - 10mil

negredo - 24mil

rekik - 3.5mil

boyata - 1.5mil

sinclair - 2.5mil

hiwula - 0.5mil

total = 42mil

net spend = 49mil which is not so OTT.

by the way, we seem to be buying stones for 40mil. we should not be having any problems with city spending.

Geezer i know got a kicking for wearing a Barcelona shirt with Pedro written on the back. Unfortunately for him he didn't realize the R was missing.

Since when is Qata an offensive word?

On topic - this must be the longest fucking medical ever.

ins:

sterling - 49mil

otamendi - 32mil

delph - 8mil

unal - 2mil

total = 91mil

outs

nastastic - 10mil

negredo - 24mil

rekik - 3.5mil

boyata - 1.5mil

sinclair - 2.5mil

hiwula - 0.5mil

total = 42mil

by the way, we seem to be buying stones for 40mil. we should not be having any problems with city spending.

So far

ins:

sterling - 49mil

otamendi - 32mil

delph - 8mil

unal - 2mil

total = 91mil

outs

nastastic - 10mil

negredo - 24mil

rekik - 3.5mil

boyata - 1.5mil

sinclair - 2.5mil

hiwula - 0.5mil

total = 42mil

with de bruyne most likely, def hitting 100m

Starting to see quite a bit of "Pedro is a more of an Abramovich signing than a Mourinho one. José wasn't that keen."

Media already trying to cause friction before he's even signed.

Topic for future discuss [emoji14][emoji12][emoji13]

with de bruyne most likely, def hitting 100m

fair enough. but if we had been sensible and had done our business properly (pedro - 22mil, witsel - 22mil, begovic - 8mil), we could have got a very good squad without spending crazy amounts.

whats even more baffling is that we still can. but for some god forsaken reason we simply want stones instead of a CM who would actually make us better.

He said: ‘I am very happy to be here. I am very excited to start my adventure at Chelsea and I am here to keep winning titles.

'Thanks to the club and the supporters for giving me the opportunity to put the blue shirt on.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/pedro-signs-for-chelsea-.html