Anthony Martial

Pacquiao

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Martial he's utd cunt now I dont know why ppl continue on talking about him on this forum

Ironic that you come to his thread, post when nobody has in 2 days, then say you don't know why people keep talking about him...

But to respond to your post, just because he isn't a Chelsea player doesn't mean people can't discuss him.

Ironic that you come to his thread, post when nobody has in 2 days, then say you don't know why people keep talking about him...

But to respond to your post, just because he isn't a Chelsea player doesn't mean people can't discuss him.

theres man utd forum http://www.redcafe.net/im sure he gets talk alot on that :D Fuck utd up da mighty chelsea sorry mate I just hate utd wif a passion and most chelsea supporters do I just see it pointless talking about him

Jorge Mendes

Anyone really think we were in for him? You guys realize how cheap we have become, think of all the recent transfers that we have failed to get done because of money(Stones) or seriously delayed(Baba) due to it.Martial would have been a very expensive luxury signing for Mourinho, He wouldn't prioritize his signing over the ones he needed.

Now from Jorge Mendes perspective you think he would pass up on a higher commission from Chelsea? Because his client didn't want the move? Clients be dammed, we are talking about the respectable but the very shady Jorge Mendes. He wouldn't take a no for an answer, he would have the poor kid on the first flight to London.

If you believe Mendes would do right by his client let me stop you right there. How else can you explain to me how he convinced Mourinho to take on that deadbeat striker Falcao?

These reports are honestly insulting and only fools would believe these reports.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You