Man City 3-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

In most of time we dont have anythinhg to do. Man city just played and we just defended as we can. Our secend half was better but still disappointing me. We rly need some changes in team. Breath of fresh air.

And one player disappointed me very hard. What is going with Fabregas?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say that I am surprised how quickly you so called "supporters" have turned already.Not all of you . Forgotten aleady 2 months ago being crowned Champions. Players get old and bodies tire too. Dont forget all the success that these players have brought to this club. Now we are struggling two games in and already finger pointing.Stop being so negative and picky. Support the Blues through this tough period .Frustating absolutely as we all want to win. Show your true colours when it matters.

I still think Arsenal and City won't do well when the CL and cup games start and the weather gets worse. United still try to become a team and Rodgers still has no idea what he is doing. I hope we can improve our squad in the next two weeks.

Most of our players look lethargic, Fabregas and Hazard have shocked me at how unprepared they look. I believe a lot of that is the lack of competition, serious competition for places this year. We are coasting.

Which is ironic because allegedly De Bruyne , Schurrle all left because there's too much competition and quality

These are the facts. Everything, except what's in brackets, is copied as-is from what I said last week:

- [begovic] was brilliant yesterday. Without him it could have been 4 or 5 [Man City] (who really played well).

- Hazard holds the ball way too much, and he's directly responsible in ruining several breaks. He's definitely been figured out by the rest of the EPL teams.

- Ivanovic is a great player, but he should not be RB. But then this means he has no room in Mourinho's 4-2-3-1 or its modified 4-3-3. So just sell.

- Other than Costa, this team does not have something or someone that scares the opposing defenses. [And Costa is so not in form]

- We lack creativity and the ability to find solutions up front.

- The full backs are sub par.

I honestly believe teams are starting to figure out our predictable midfield

We'll be lucky to finish top 3 with the current squad

I have been saying this since last season but people on this forum got very upset with it. It's becoming so obvious this season already.

I must say that I am surprised how quickly you so called "supporters" have turned already.Not all of you . Forgotten aleady 2 months ago being crowned Champions. Players get old and bodies tire too. Dont forget all the success that these players have brought to this club. Now we are struggling two games in and already finger pointing.Stop being so negative and picky. Support the Blues through this tough period .Frustating absolutely as we all want to win. Show your true colours when it matters.

We are strugling for half year not for two matches

I can regurgitate myself and others and say that we have to buy CB, CM and RW but we all know that. Mostly also realized how inevetible that performance was. Similar with WBA last year, even though some will claim it was after winning title and Fabregas red, we were just waiting for our little bit of luck to dry out to be finally punished like that.

We could nick a draw here if we would set up diffrent, they would continue to miss, Aguero would waste yet another chance, Ramires or Hazard to score but the hard truth is that we're undertalented comparing to Man City. 3rd time I use this word today. We have to use our tricks and nullify them and try to kill the game but we're no match for them in talent department in my opinion. They can use all their players in attack, two attacking full-backs, striker who is fantastic at dribbling, two creative players behind him, central midfielder who can become number 10 or second striker while everything from us is about one player, firmly believe that he is the best of the both teams but he is just one player. We give them Azpilicueta or Ivanovic as full-backs, last thing our defenders think about is to step out of their positions. Our right winger is Ramires ffs, how is that possible in one of the reachest teams in Europe ?

Don't see if there's too much to analyse here when I see we have too much "functional" players who give "balance" while we lack spark and some creativity and decicivness.

If we could just add one more elite talent to the guys we have, we can have much better chance in playing functional, compact and strategic football. Meanwhile, in such games, we can hope that our rivals really underperforms and we can score from set-piece. We are no match for them at the moment in normal game.

I just got back from oop t'north and all I'm gonna say is we were fuckin useless.

We need a general overhall. We need to get shot of some deadweight and put some speed into some of the guys daily diet.

Where is our speed? Where is our midfield? Silva and Sterling just took the piss.

Maybe Mou needs to get his hair cut and get into fight mode.

Bruv I doubt any single one of us dont love and appreciate each one of the lads. They have all contributed in their own way over the years. But I support Chelsea and not individual players. And when we have a weakness it needs taking care of. Right now we have a few and if we dont look at them and strengthen then I'm afraid we are going to end up a right mess.

It has been coming for awhile and we all have seen it. We got thru the 2nd half of last year purely thru tactics and luck. This season we dont have either (yet?)

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/match-report--manchester-city-v-chelsea-.html

Match report says Ramires incorrectly called offside which social media is all over as 'biased'. :D

What do you expect in a match report from a club website? He was onside anyway.