Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

All years we lost the community shield, we ended up with no silverware thought the season.

Not accurate. We lost the community shield in 2006/7 vs liverpool but won the two cups that season. Also we lost the community shield 2012/13 vs city and won the euro league

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit performance. I know, no one cares about this game, but it just doesn't feel right. It's like something is missing in our game. When Hazard is not at it, everything's wrong.

what a time for mou to finally lose to wenger...ugh.

can we strengthen our squad now, please?

it's actually perfect.

I hate losing for Arsenal no matter what, but if I have to choose, I have no doubt, it's better in the community shield... this is a glorified friendly... we can even make six subs :P

If we play like that against the bigger clubs we have not got a hope in hell.. especially when Arsenal were lacking so much in the midfield, players like Matic and Fabregas could easily dominate start counter attacks..

.. we've done fuck all!

we didn't play CS last year.

He says whenever we lose CS we end up winning nothing in the upcoming season

Hasn't been a year where we lost the community shield and won silverware that upcoming season.

Ok,I see now! The 'all years' got me all confused since we don't play it all years (in Dutch all years - 'elk jaar', means we would have have played it every year). Too much holiday for me I guess since this is the second translation fuckup :-)

If we play like that against the bigger clubs we have not got a hope in hell.. especially when Arsenal were lacking so much in the midfield, players like Matic and Fabregas could easily dominate start counter attacks..

.. we've done fuck all!

Arsenal are a big club. And a damn good one.