Aleksandar Mitrovic

milka

Aleksandar-mitrovic-2.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this lad a lot for Partizan and can say he's a great striker and talent. Decent at everything but his best quality is the air play, aggression, Confidence and strength.

That said I hope we don't sign him because we have 2 very talented players for striker position,and I'm fairly sure we're linked to increase the price.

I watched this lad a lot for Partizan and can say he's a great striker and talent. Decent at everything but his best quality is the air play, aggression, Confidence and strength.

That said I hope we don't sign him because we have 2 very talented players for striker position,and I'm fairly sure we're linked to increase the price.

Mourinho scouted him awhile back , and praised him alot

As an Anderlecht fan I really don't get this. This guy is not ready for Chelsea or even a mid level team in England. He's essentially a less talented, less powerful Lukaku who isn't even much younger.

Hahahaha, Lukaku is a pussy who is scared, he will always be the guy who only have talent, from Chelsea down to Everton lol and now again crying that he want to play for big team, Mitrovic have confidence and doesn't get scared because of the competition, and also have big talent, if he choose right team he will be one of the best strikers in the world.

Hahahaha, Lukaku is a pussy who is scared, he will always be the guy who only have talent, from Chelsea down to Everton lol and now again crying that he want to play for big team, Mitrovic have confidence and doesn't get scared because of the competition, and also have big talent, if he choose right team he will be one of the best strikers in the world.

Lukaku is better than Mitrovic. How can people call Lukaku a pussy because he left? He was never going to be no.1 choice here. Probably same reason Remy wants to leave because he got a lot less game time than expected. If Mitrovic comes here he will stagnate and will probably want to end up leaving too because of a lack of first team action. I agree he is a talent but he is not better than Lukaku.

Lukaku is better than Mitrovic. How can people call Lukaku a pussy because he left? He was never going to be no.1 choice here. Probably same reason Remy wants to leave because he got a lot less game time than expected. If Mitrovic comes here he will stagnate and will probably want to end up leaving too because of a lack of first team action. I agree he is a talent but he is not better than Lukaku.

He ran from torres eto and ba. And was whining 24/7.

I haven't seen mitrovic , but it seems from mourinhos comments , that he has a better touch and passing ability.

He ran from torres eto and ba. And was whining 24/7.

I haven't seen mitrovic , but it seems from mourinhos comments , that he has a better touch and passing ability.

But he confirmed it was his intention to stay at the beginning of the season. He probably outscored all of them together during his loan spell and was our top scorer during pre-season but did not manage to start any of our first 4 games and oh yeah that was before Eto'o even joined. Eto'o joins then goes straight in the team. He obviously felt like a mug and felt he needed to prove himself again.I remember having this debate in the Lukaku thread a few months ago. Don't really want to go on about it again but I am not surprised at his choice to leave. He deserved to start at least one of those games but did not.

Mitrovic has better technical qualities but Lukaku is faster and destroyed the Belgian league from 16. Mitrovic is exciting talent but he would find the PL a lot tougher. Lukaku is regularly getting into double figures.

Come on. We all know the guys not going to play in the 1st team no matter what Mou says about him. And why would we? He doesnt seem on Remys level and he didn't get enough playing time last season.

I dont mind us buying these young inexperienced lads to loan out and hopefully cash in on but If all we are seemingly looking at are wannabes and hasbeens I cant see any progression happening.

Yeah buddy, laugh all you want, but I'm telling you Lukaku was a much better player at that age, and still is. Mitrovic bottled so many chances in 5 out of 6 CL duels last year, he only kind of redeemed himself in the last match if I remember correctly. Lukaku on the other hand was the Europa League's top goal scorer, and that's in his shittiest year ever.

He's less fast, he has less power, he works less hard and he has less of an instinct for goals. Top striker in the Belgian league but come on, nowhere near the level of Everton, let alone Chelsea. He actually had a pot belly early last season. Ever seen fucking Lukaku with a pot belly? The guy is made out of steel and Jamie Carragher's tears.

And he isn't a technical player at all. I wouldn't say he's much better in that area either.

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You