• Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Remy
    • Costa
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Ake (sub)
    • Brown (sub)
    • Chelsea fans - "We've won the league"

I've watched the Cesc fabregas sending off again and really, it's a miscarraige of justice. I'm full sure he was in an offside position when he crossed that ball. :clown::cry: :confused: :confused:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kolo Toure-Lovren. However Blackett-McNair comes close too.

Seriously, I think our defense is fine for PL for at least one more season, but in CL we wont get far with such passive defense.

Two years ago, United bought RVP despite they had many strikers and needed to strenghten other areas. But they only brought RVP and he won them the league. Thats why sometimes, someone like Yaya Toure (just throwing example) could give us more than several star players.

You're kidding me right..you would, hand on heart, rather those two pairings than JT and Cahill???

We have conceded 11 less goals than Liverpool this season, 6 less than Utd. Man City and Arsenal are close by a few goals.

We are the only team in the top 6 that doesn't need to sure up its defense this transfer window.

I agree when you say that we have one more season left then we'll have to strengthen ourselves.

This season we have conceded 10 less goals then Utd when they won the league 2 years ago, 6 less than title winning Man City last year.

We only conceded 27 goals last season!! 10 less than first place Man City.

I also agree when one player can be worth more than 5, we saw that with liverpool. However, we have the best defense in the league, hands down.

Seriously, I think our defense is fine for PL for at least one more season, but in CL we wont get far with such passive defense.

Two years ago, United bought RVP despite they had many strikers and needed to strenghten other areas. But they only brought RVP and he won them the league. Thats why sometimes, someone like Yaya Toure (just throwing example) could give us more than several star players.

You might not be wrong about the need to improve our defence but seriously, Toure-Lovren and Blackett-McNair are better ours? :lol:

Gonna ignore the latter since they are still young but have you actually seen Lovren play for Liverpool? He's such an error prone defender and it's not even funny. He probably makes more mistake in matches than Cahill.

I am trying to work out whether this is some sort of sick joke, sarcasm or are you actually serious? laughingsmiley001.gif

You're kidding me right..you would, hand on heart, rather those two pairings than JT and Cahill???

We have conceded 11 less goals than Liverpool this season, 6 less than Utd. Man City and Arsenal are close by a few goals.

We are the only team in the top 6 that doesn't need to sure up its defense this transfer window.

I agree when you say that we have one more season left then we'll have to strengthen ourselves.

This season we have conceded 10 less goals then Utd when they won the league 2 years ago, 6 less than title winning Man City last year.

We only conceded 27 goals last season!! 10 less than first place Man City.

I also agree when one player can be worth more than 5, we saw that with liverpool. However, we have the best defense in the league, hands down.

You might not be wrong about the need to improve our defence but seriously, Toure-Lovren and Blackett-McNair are better ours? :lol:

Gonna ignore the latter since they are still young but have you actually seen Lovren play for Liverpool? He's such an error prone defender and it's not even funny. He probably makes more mistake in matches than Cahill.

I am trying to work out whether this is some sort of sick joke, sarcasm or are you actually serious? laughingsmiley001.gif

The word you are looking for is sarcasm. I thought the word ''seriously'' in second paragraph will be enough that everything before that was a joke.

Lovren is a brilliant CB though, he somehow managed to convince Liverpool he is a 20m player.

P.S.: thanks Kezza for such a deep explanation and that you took it this seriously :D;)

The word you are looking for is sarcasm. I thought the word ''seriously'' in second paragraph will be enough that everything before that was a joke.

The post looks legit enough not to be sarcasm and besides, there are people who say some crazy things on here.

Lovren is a brilliant CB though, he somehow managed to convince Liverpool he is a 20m player.

But this is Liverpool you're talking about. The same Liverpool who paid 35m for Andy Carroll and 20m for Stewart Downing.

I don't think it was hard to see the sarcasm in his post. Whenever someone says something outrageous and then starts the second part with something like "seriously", it's obvious.

I would agree if it was 'seriously though' or words to that effect but just saying 'seriously' doesn't really make the sarcasm obvious (especially in this context), not that any of this actually matters :lol:

P.S.: thanks Kezza for such a deep explanation and that you took it this seriously :D;)

I did haha did pick up on the whole 'serioiusly' thing. like Jason said, people say some shit in here ;)