Theo Walcott

Jase

Recently he's doing a great job in the 9 position. The trade Cech-Walcott isn't bad at all. You have your second striker and a fantastic right wing. The best part: he's english.

Has a lot more sense than sign Falcao for 20m or Griezmann for 60m(ridiculous amount). We don't need a first option striker because we already have Costa and Remy.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koscielny. Sanchez. Walcott/Ox subs. Giroud as 3rd striker.

Really, Kos? I mean I was a fan of his just as anyone when he was at his peak but that's rarely seen. Gives away too many stupid penalties and I don't think he's got any better in his decision making. I put him akin to Luiz, but Kos isn't as volatile.

I disagree. I would only take Sanchez from them instead of our players and Walcott or Ox as backup for the right wing.

Not a fan of this Arsenal team at all honestly,especially their haircuts.

For me it'd be Sanchez/Ox and Ramsey. That's about it.

Really, Kos? I mean I was a fan of his just as anyone when he was at his peak but that's rarely seen. Gives away too many stupid penalties and I don't think he's got any better in his decision making. I put him akin to Luiz, but Kos isn't as volatile.

You are a crazy person, LDN. Kos is fantastic. Gives away too many stupid penalties? He has made some stupid/clumsy fouls in the box, but you're talking about a few incidents over a number of years. He barely commits fouls and barely gets carded or sent off.

For me it'd be Sanchez/Ox and Ramsey. That's about it.

Arsenal have a fantastic squad. They're just never fit over a full season. I'd take quite a few players from their squad. If they manage to get Cech and a striker like Lacazette, and keep fit (that would be a miracle), they're challenging for the title.

You are a crazy person, LDN. Kos is fantastic. Gives away too many stupid penalties? He has made some stupid/clumsy fouls in the box, but you're talking about a few incidents over a number of years. He barely commits fouls and barely gets carded or sent off.

Hmm, I'm not sure mate. I thought he was also impressive when Arsenal had a formidable partnership of Kos-Per (which was always doomed from the beginning to be frank). I haven't paid much attention to Kos since his last high profile pen (my memory leaves me as to which match)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You