Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

In the pre season that's where you have to prove that your good and Moses did and he deserves to play next season at Chelsea.

No, preseason is to get your fitness levels up. Actual competitive matches is where you prove your worth.

Do I really have to remind you of Marco Marin? 

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

No, preseason is to get your fitness levels up. Actual competitive matches is where you prove your worth.

Do I really have to remind you of Marco Marin? 

It's also to prove yourself do you really thing Moses would play next season if he doesn't show now that he deserves?

It all depends on how Moses gets on with Conte. Alot of our Euro lads of course joined up late. So theyve not had much of a chance to bond with Conte.

Altho Moses hasn't done much wrong I cant see him taking Edens spot. Tho I would keep him as another LAM option.

It seems Square has caught Contes eye so he must have some reason for it.

I dont like this loan/buy crap. We dont owe Juve Jack shit.. They wont sell us players so fuck em. Id tell them to pay what he cost us or we do some swap exchanges. Juves buying to build and will soon be £100mill better off with alot smaller wage bill. They will come for Matic. Lets see how much they need Matic/Square.

On 23/07/2016 at 1:43 PM, Unionjack said:

It all depends on how Moses gets on with Conte. Alot of our Euro lads of course joined up late. So theyve not had much of a chance to bond with Conte.

Altho Moses hasn't done much wrong I cant see him taking Edens spot. Tho I would keep him as another LAM option.

It seems Square has caught Contes eye so he must have some reason for it.

I dont like this loan/buy crap. We dont owe Juve Jack shit.. They wont sell us players so fuck em. Id tell them to pay what he cost us or we do some swap exchanges. Juves buying to build and will soon be £100mill better off with alot smaller wage bill. They will come for Matic. Lets see how much they need Matic/Square.

Sell Cuadrado to Juve only if we get Bonucci ! I'd keep Moses on the left and push Hazard in a free role behind strikers

Conte: "With Juan Cuadrado, in my idea of football I love the role of the winger when doing a one-vs-one. I am pleased to train him.“ [ESPN]

Conte: "When today you can have a substitution of Cuadrado and Pedro to replace Willian and Moses, it is good for #Chelsea.“ [ESPN]

Conte: "Juan Cuadrado is a #Chelsea player and I hope he remains one.“ [ESPN]

Glory that Cuadrado's back, not for a top team to have a player like Willian limited being undisputed in the starting lineup. I hope the Colombian play very well this season.

Would just like to issue some calm to the praise being given towards Cuadrado. 

Yes he played well under Allegri in Italy, but let us not forget how lost he was when he he played for us, looking like "Bambi on Ice" as one @The Mak would regularly state.  

I hope Cuadrado proves to be a better more offensively lethal option than Willian, and more consistent than Pedro, but lighting it up against Real Madrid's B/C side is not enough to get me out of my seat.