Tottenham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho's fault imo. Should never have gone into the season with Cahill as #1 and Ivanovic should have been put out to the pastures. Whatever. I don't really think I'll be able to stomach City winning the league.

We are tied with City on points and goals now. But City have an advantage inthe league now because they are out of the carling cup and will go out in the CL against barcelona, too. Also they have the better squad so our chances right now are rather meh. We have to beat them now at the bridge. I hope we still got what it takes to win titles.

We are tied with City on points and goals now. But City have an advantage inthe league now because they are out of the carling cup and will go out in the CL against barcelona, too. Also they have the better squad so our chances right now are rather meh. We have to beat them now at the bridge. I hope we still got what it takes to win titles.

They have a load of tough away fixtures to play, we still hold a decent advantage.

I really hope so...

When was the last time we came back from a 2 goal deficit to win against a team ?

I cant remember us winning the moment the opponent scores a goal

I hoped Remy would start today but it's hard to believe it would have made much difference. It has just not been our day.

My thoughts about the urgent need to upgrade our AM options would not change whether we had won or lost today. Facts are facts; we had a good summer but it was only a start. We need two more good windows before we can be genuinely competitive at the highest levels.

As for the title who knows, but I thought all along, and said all along, that City are the best team so I expect them to win it. That doesn't have to mean we can't do it though.

I actually thought attacking wise we were brilliant. It was our shoddy defense that let us down here.