Mourinho confirmed as Inter boss

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vibes I've been getting from the players is that no-one bar Drogba wants to go. Ok the obvious ones, Sidwell, Ben Haim, etc....., but those that matter.

Lamps, Ok, so his "contract has yet to be signed, but I genuinely think that will be sorted out in the coming weeks.

Riccy was only saying recently how great it would be to have Scolari in charge at Chelsea and that tells me he has no intentions of leaving even though it has been the worlds worst secret that Jose would be joining Inter.

Essien is the latest to be brought up by the vultures in the media and again he seems pretty comfortable where he is at Chelsea.

The main core of the team will remain. If any of Cech, JT, Riccy, A.Cole, Essien, Ballack, Lamps or J.Cole leave I'll start a petition for the return of Grant :rolleyes:

Spot on. Especially about Essien, he's an honest bloke and said he loves playing for the club, I don't think he'll leave for a long time.

JM has said that he is planning a raid on Bridge. He has mentioned that most of the players there want to work with him again.

Of all the players I can only see Drogba moving to Inter and probably Ferriera.

Lampard stays and for some reason if he wants to quit Chelsea, he will goto Barca.

Rest will stay, and the underperforming ones will go to the mid table clubs.

Good luck to him at Inter, but for the love of god, stay away from our players... they're OUR players, not yours, as you mentioned in an interview.

Take Drogba if you want... But stay away from the rest!

Ibrahimovich is poor, bad deal, I'd rather see a drogba + cash deal at AC for Kaka :D

I agree with this. :thumbsup:

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

It’s only been a few weeks, but I miss the Premiership. Yes, the European Championships are about to start up. But see, I’m not European. And unlike many (and I mean many) American footy fans, my international allegiance lies solely with the you.S.. Will I watch the Euros? Hell yea, it’s the second biggest international tournament in the sport, and the football should be excellent. But I won’t have a rooting interest. I could give two shits who wins the championship. I have that vested, obsessed void that always seems to come around with the start of June.

I miss the week in and week out roller coaster that is the Premier League. True it’ll be back before any of us know it and right back to the grind. But until then, all we have are rumors. And while rumors are pretty entertaining, they wear me thin and tend to do nothing but just get me annoyed by the sheer ridiculousness of them.

Mourinho has taken over at Inter. SHOCKER. And here is another bomb — he’s thinking about bringing in players from Chelsea! You’re mind not completely blown? Well this should do it: Some will actually go! I know, this is the type of groundbreaking analysis you can only find he at The Shed End.

Players that are the most linked with a move to Inter (and my corresponding thoughts about them possibly going):

Frank Lampard: Frank for many people is the face of Chelsea Football Club. And to see him go would be just like seeing John Terry go. I personally do not share this sentiment. Frank Lampard is a brilliant player, and has been a key cog in the Chelsea machine. But he is not irreplaceable. Seeing him go would be sad, but not catastrophic. And the fact that a certain Mr. Ballack has come on so nicely would make this move a little more tolerable as well.

Didier Drogba: After that bullshit that Drogs pulled at the Champions League final, he cannot get out of London fast enough. Yes he is a top striker, a match up nightmare, and all those nice things. But he is also one of the more selfish footballers I’ve seen, which says a lot because there are quite a few. I have absolutely NO doubt that Drogba will end up at Inter next season, all I hope is that Chelsea gets every penny they can for him.

Michael Essien: Speaking of key players, and not so key players. I don’t think I can overemphasize this: Losing Michael Essien would be that catastrophic loss that I just was talking about. The thing about Essien is that Chelsea NEED to stop using his versatility against him. Just because he can just about play anywhere doesn’t mean you do just that. Let Essien control that midfield and bomb forward like we’ve seen him do countless times. Essien might just be the most important Chelsea player, and one they couldn’t lose. Essien or…

Ricardo Carvalho: Well, I did just say Essien was the most important Chelsea player… how about 1a. and 1b., because Carvalho’s valuable is immense. And the sad fact of the matter is that this situation is the one I’m most unsure about. On the surface it makes PERFECT sense for him to follow his former coach and fellow countrymen over to Italy, but another part of me says that Rickey is gonna stay at Chelsea and genuinely loves Chelsea. I won’t lie though, this one scares me.

Who will stay and who will go, that is the “fun” of the summer transfer window. But I fully expect more changes than some fans might like to see.

Edited by Jon

No disrespect to those who have posted on this thread, but I'm over this cunt now.

This is a Chelsea forum not an Inter site. :thumbsdown:

Can we just let him wallow in Italy and we'll worry about our own affairs from here on in.

In future can we put all Jose' & Inter posts in the joke section? :eyebrows: