Mourinho confirmed as Inter boss

just seen on sky sports news, queue the mass rumours of Chelsea players joining Inter

I've put this in here because i think it's relevant to the Chelsea news...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I had your certainty. He paid Aulas at Lyon whatever it took to prise Essien away -depends now how much he wants him

Also depends on the player wanting to leave, and the club being willing to let them go. I can't see Essien, Lamps or Carvalho in any hurry to leave.....

I can't understand why Jose is the only manager who takes a group of players wherever he goes? It means nothing in reality, Jose can want all he likes. Different kettle of fish than when he came to us from Porto, we don't need the money. Drogba is the only player i feel could go, and that is because i feel the club are willing to let him go for the right price.

Depends what size of wad Inter have given him, my guess a sizeable warchest.

Some players definitely had an affection for him -along with most supporters -there'll be a lot of rumours guaranteed, be interesting to see what players want to join him.....

Hes bound to sound a few out - not a good time seeing as we're manager less -could have been worse though, Grant could have clinched some leaving.

Nothing can happen in or out until a new manager is appointed. We don't HAVE to sell anyone, so until the new man comes in to make the choices then nothing will happen. I am more worried about who we get as the new manager than Jose trying to nick our players.

Nothing can happen in or out until a new manager is appointed. We don't HAVE to sell anyone, so until the new man comes in to make the choices then nothing will happen. I am more worried about who we get as the new manager than Jose trying to nick our players.

I dont have much confidence in the club had some master plan as to who the next manager was going to be. Inter chasing our players is unlikely to be an immediatete thing, but contracts mean fuck all these days, its money that talks and agents pulling the strings.

Certainly be an interesting next couple of months before the season starts....

Forget the crap rumours. Just be happy to see him back in management. I'm glad to see him back and i'll certainly watch many of Inters games next season. Spose we're bound to get em at some stage in the UCL next season now.

Good to see him bk.

it would be tough if we get inter in the knock out round but morinho is not unbeatable look at liverpool and barca

but inter with all the steel is very tough to beat!!!

hope he will buy ferdinand, c ronaldo, tevez, gerrard, torres, fabregas and adebayor

hahahaha

Also depends on the player wanting to leave, and the club being willing to let them go. I can't see Essien, Lamps or Carvalho in any hurry to leave.....

Inter's gain is Chelsea's loss. I've got a feeling he won't do half bad there. Good luck to him.

The vibes I've been getting from the players is that no-one bar Drogba wants to go. Ok the obvious ones, Sidwell, Ben Haim, etc....., but those that matter.

Lamps, Ok, so his "contract has yet to be signed, but I genuinely think that will be sorted out in the coming weeks.

Riccy was only saying recently how great it would be to have Scolari in charge at Chelsea and that tells me he has no intentions of leaving even though it has been the worlds worst secret that Jose would be joining Inter.

Essien is the latest to be brought up by the vultures in the media and again he seems pretty comfortable where he is at Chelsea.

The main core of the team will remain. If any of Cech, JT, Riccy, A.Cole, Essien, Ballack, Lamps or J.Cole leave I'll start a petition for the return of Grant :rolleyes: