• Hazard
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goals from Oscar and Eden Hazard handed all three points to Cheslea, but Mourinho has claimed Stamford Bridge is like playing at an “empty stadium”.

The Chelsea manager says it is tough for his team to play at home due to the lack of noise made by the supporters in the stadium.

He said: “Everyone knows how much I feel connected to this club and the fans. At this moment it’s difficult for us to play at home, because playing here is like playing in an empty stadium.

“The team then starts playing like it’s a quiet, soft game at home. It’s difficult to get that strong start where the players, team and fans at Stamford Bridge [are all together].

“I was today looking around and it was empty, but not in terms of people because it was obviously full. That’s what frustrating.”

Upset Jose is always hilarious :lol:

Felt the same as Mou about the game.

Once again, Mou telling what he's looking for in Oscar and what his role is. A David Silva like player will never be on the cards.

And I forgot about the amount of matches he's played lately. Makes his performance today more impressive than I initially thought, since he was lacking in sharpness.

I thought they were very good. Compact, zero spaces, brave. We had one moment of genius and one bit of overzealous defending to thank for the points. I don't think we were particularly poor but for sure a little sub par. Anyway, win's a win, can't smash them all.

I don't know about you, but I actually enjoy this kind of games when nothing is sure until the ref blows his whistle. I'm so fucking tired of those Bayern and Barcelona 5-0 wins with 80% possesion over bollocks opponents. I'm living a good life, no stress at all, so it's good that my heart is put up to a small test from time to time, have to make sure it's still there :D

Eden and Oscar B)

I don't know about you, but I actually enjoy this kind of games when nothing is sure until the ref blows his whistle. I'm so fucking tired of those Bayern and Barcelona 5-0 wins with 80% possesion over bollocks opponents. I'm living a good life, no stress at all, so it's good that my heart is put up to a small test from time to time, have to make sure it's still there :D

Eden and Oscar B)

watch Barc NOW

Oh and it was a definite penalty. It's not 'shoulder to shoulder' - they're not jostling for the ball. Vargas just stupidly bundles into him when it's absolutely not needed. It'd be a foul outside the box every day of the week. Shame for QPR 'cause Hazard wasn't going anywhere with it.

Oh and it was a definite penalty. It's not 'shoulder to shoulder' - they're not jostling for the ball. Vargas just stupidly bundles into him when it's absolutely not needed. It'd be a foul outside the box every day of the week. Shame for QPR 'cause Hazard wasn't going anywhere with it.

It was elbow to ribs. But media and other fans want it to be a soft pen because that way we'd have needed the ref's help to get the points.