Look who's talking now

JOSE MOURINHO has been rebuilding his relationship with Roman Abramovich.

Former Chelsea manager Mourinho and the club owner have shared cosy chats at least three times in the last six weeks.

The news comes just 24 hours after the Special One's successor, Avram Grant, was summoned to Stamford Bridge for crunch talks with chief executive Peter Kenyon.

Ex-Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard remains favourite to take over, while Mourinho is expected to join Inter Milan.

However, a senior club source revealed: "After Jose left, it took a while before he and Roman spoke. But they did and it was amicable.

"It has become much more frequent and friendly over the last few weeks and it looks like bridges are being rebuilt.

"Other directors have also talked to Jose and the bad blood from before has disappeared."

One senior official has confirmed the prospect of Mourinho returning HAS been discussed.

But it is more realistic the ex-Porto chief will go back to Chelsea after the NEXT manager has served his term.

Meanwhile, Grant is negotiating his pay-off from the club, which is in the region of £5million.

The Israeli had three years of his £2.4m-a-year deal to run and has decided he wants to find another manager's job rather than go back to being Blues director of football.

He has said thank you and goodbye to players over the last two days.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle1202378.ece

P.S. look what happen with redknapp and mandaric so it could happen :thumbsup:

Edited by the wes

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wont mind that happening haha......but jose isnt the type of player that will buy superstars....

And considering that was how the whole thing started...

If he does come back be weeee but also make the whole sacking of him a complete waste of time.Can dream I guess..cant see it though

it will only work

if roman get his hands off who is coming in to Chelsea and leave it all to Jose....

it will be like a dream come true

he will be appreciated twice....fergie and wenger will wet their pants lol

Nothing would surprise me. Not even Jose coming back. Even tho he wont. I have a sneaky feeling we may just see him again, but it wont be straight away. Roman knows he fucked up. He might even make him an offer he cant refuse. And he can.

Edited by OllieCFC

Nothing would surprise me. Not even Jose coming back. Even tho he wont. I have a sneaky feeling we may just see him again, but it wont be straight away. Roman knows he fucked up. He might even make him an offer he cant refuse. And he can.

And if we do see him again hopfully be with us rather then Liverpool

As much as I think I want Jose back I can't see it happening. Besides, Jose was not very successful in buying players for us. He brought us Essien and Ballack (if Jose wanted Ballack, never really sure about that). That might be his best signings, and only really good signing. Everyone else important to this club. But more often than not he was a loser in the transfer market. CR was brought much more important players to CFC. Still, I would love to have Jose back.