Man City v Chelsea

Jase

People who has been defending Mou, where are you? I could see this since we drew against Schalke, so predictable. Nothing changed from last year, looks like his plan is still to get draws away and this time beating small teams to make up.

You and every other poster spewing shit like this can fuck right off.

You want us to play naive, all out attacking football away to the champions like that idiot Wenger tries to do? What the fuck are you idiots expecting?

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who has been defending Mou, where are you? I could see this since we drew against Schalke, so predictable. Nothing changed from last year, looks like his plan is still to get draws away and this time beating small teams to make up.

What's your problem? As long as we get titles, I couldn't care less. You remind me of the kid in school, that's always beaten up by the cool guy and waits for the cool guy to make a mistake so he can snitch it to the principal.

Yet we have a whole forum on Willian's case despite him actually being involved in the game...

Involved in what? He's losing the ball everytime he has it, Hazard barely received the ball and when he did he didn't do anything stupid with it.

I have to highlight positives. Probably our best game defensively. It's good to see we can defend in games we need too!

Let's give willian some minutes. He has both speed and can keep the ball when pressured unlike Oscar and schurlle we each lack in one if those areas.

Playing bad but players are allowed a chance to improve and we all know willian can especially in games with space.

If not I would take him off for Remy and tell costa to drop deeper and help against yaya and fernandinho

Some of you are being incredibly harsh on Willian. He is out there busting his ass, usually stranded and given little options, and people are complaining he is turning the ball over? Where the hell have Costa, Hazard and Cesc been? He can't do anything with it when he's being crowded and given no options. At least hes going out there and drawing some fouls, slowing the game down, and giving us a chance at some set plays.

Willian always slows down play. That's how he plays. Holds on to the ball far too long.

He can't do much today, I agree. But I just don't see anything special about Willian whenever I see him play. At this level, he's decent at best imo.

Some of you are being incredibly harsh on Willian. He is out there busting his ass, usually stranded and given little options, and people are complaining he is turning the ball over? Where the hell have Costa, Hazard and Cesc been? He can't do anything with it when he's being crowded and given no options. At least hes going out there and drawing some fouls, slowing the game down, and giving us a chance at some set plays.

How can Costa get a chance to score if he doesn't get the ball? Willian is good but he's not good against Man City or probably the other big teams, just like Drogba.

dude, shut up pls

Yet we have a whole forum on Willian's case despite him actually being involved in the game...

You're right. Willian is only partially to blame for giving the ball away. It's the way that the team is playing that is influencing bad decisions from our players.

You and every other poster spewing shit like this can fuck right off.

You want us to play naive, all out attacking football away to the champions like that idiot Wenger tries to do? What the fuck are you idiots expecting?

No not all out attack but LIKE LAST YEAR, at least shows you are willing to commit to an attack. So far we aren't even willing to push people forward unless it is a set piece which is unacceptable. I bet even Leicester would show more gut to go forward.

Why do you never have anything positive to say about Mourinho, are you a barca/Liverpool/arsenal fan of some sort?? :blink:

Do humanity a favour and hang yourself

Involved in what? He's losing the ball everytime he has it, Hazard barely received the ball and when he did he didn't do anything stupid with it.

This sounds like the world cup all over again. If Hazard isn't receiving the ball he needs to go get it. That is no excuse for being anonymous.