Hotseat 14: iseah100

Spike

That's the reason why people think 'MLS is a joke' is because of that mentality. You openly admitted to not keeping up / watching MLS so how can you make the claim that its a joke?

to stay on topic..

do mexican people say 'mang'?

I have watched quite a few games, and they play very ugly, unattractive football. They are very clumsy with the ball and not as skilled as I would like. Not all the players, but as a whole the league just isn't there technically with even other leagues like Liga MX or the Brazilian league.

Cholos do maybe, but no, generally they don't.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched quite a few games, and they play very ugly, unattractive football. They are very clumsy with the ball and not as skilled as I would like. Not all the players, but as a whole the league just isn't there technically with even other leagues like Liga MX or the Brazilian league.

Cholos do maybe, but no, generally they don't.

Yeah, in terms of quality of football it is poor. But all the other aspects of MLS are great, I'd even go as far as to say better than the Premier League. the fans, the player - fan interaction, the atmosphere etc. etc.

Yeah, in terms of quality of football it is poor. But all the other aspects of MLS are great, I'd even go as far as to say better than the Premier League. the fans, the player - fan interaction, the atmosphere etc. etc.

Ehh, I mean, maybe. But when they don't play well idc about the atmosphere and fans. Liga MX has a better atmosphere than the MLS imo and better quality of play.

So no leaked pics of Emma Watson and Emma Stone. Are you glad or sad about that? :P

What's your plan for the future?

What's your favourite music genre and band?

Do you speak any other languages other than English and Spanish( I'm assuming you know Spanish)

How big is the EPL( or European football) in America?

How did your class project go?

So no leaked pics of Emma Watson and Emma Stone. Are you glad or sad about that? :P

What's your plan for the future?

What's your favourite music genre and band?

Do you speak any other languages other than English and Spanish( I'm assuming you know Spanish)

How big is the EPL( or European football) in America?

How did your class project go?

I'm indifferent about it. I would have enjoyed them, but felt wrong cause I love them so much. So it's good I guess there was none of either of them.

I want to write for some news(sports) publication or be a radio host or announce sports.

Eminem is my favorite artist of all time, Imagine Dragons are my favorite right now or Ed Sheeran. Favorite type of music has to be Hip Hop or Country. Or like contemporary stuff ^like Sheeran, Jason Mraz, etc.

Nope, just English and Spanish[emoji22]

It's pretty big, I know a few people who follow the PL very closely but most people I know mostly watch big matches, but there are tons of people who have favorite clubs and follow them religiously. Last year when the friendlies were here they were sold out. A lot of casuals, but also a lot of big fans. Interest in football is growing here and ESPN and NBC are taking notice by paying a ton of money for the right to show the games. It's nice to see.

It went well, except I found out there's a Real Madrid fan in my class and he's..well, a Madrid fan.[emoji55]

I'm pretty tired and uninspired these days, Iseah, so I won't make justice to your HS. Not only I've been working too much for my standards, but there's no EPL to comfort me and distract me. *le sigh*

But as I do like you a lot, I'll make a small sacrifice and try to use my brain. Let's see if it works.

1) Any celebrity you think is prettier than either the Emmas?

2) Which TV shows do you often watch and which ones are your faves?

3) Internet, TV or phone apps?

4) what do you currently do and what are your plans in terms of studying?

5) How many brothers and sisters do you have in addition to Pablo?

6) Favorite American dish?

7) Are you going to post your tattoo pics or what? I remember you were going to do a dia de los muertos chica or something. Did you post the other two or those were someone else's? At my age memory works only some days

8) Your favorite cuisine?

9) Do you practice any sports? Which?

10) You said you can play in the pivot, but which is your natural/fave position to play soccer (ugh even writing it makes me puke)

11) Other sports you follow in addition to baseball?

12) A drunk guy said: 'if yesterday was tomorrow, today would be friday'. Which day of the week he said that?

I'm pretty tired and uninspired these days, Iseah, so I won't make justice to your HS. Not only I've been working too much for my standards, but there's no EPL to comfort me and distract me. *le sigh*

But as I do like you a lot, I'll make a small sacrifice and try to use my brain. Let's see if it works.

1) Any celebrity you think is prettier than either the Emmas?

2) Which TV shows do you often watch and which ones are your faves?

3) Internet, TV or phone apps?

4) what do you currently do and what are your plans in terms of studying?

5) How many brothers and sisters do you have in addition to Pablo?

6) Favorite American dish?

7) Are you going to post your tattoo pics or what? I remember you were going to do a dia de los muertos chica or something. Did you post the other two or those were someone else's? At my age memory works only some days

8) Your favorite cuisine?

9) Do you practice any sports? Which?

10) You said you can play in the pivot, but which is your natural/fave position to play soccer (ugh even writing it makes me puke)

11) Other sports you follow in addition to baseball?

12) A drunk guy said: 'if yesterday was tomorrow, today would be friday'. Which day of the week he said that?

Thanks Barbs! I like you too haha. As long as you try :D. We're all suffering a bit from Chelsea withdrawal, so I know where you are coming from. Now, on to these questions.

1. No. No one is prettier than either of them, they are just... AH! Too much. I'm in love with them, so no.

2. I watch quite a few, I love Orange is the New Black, Walking Dead, The Wire and Breaking Bad. I also watch Brooklyn 99, Rescue Me, Family Guy, Game of Thrones, Bob's Burgers, and my sports shows like SportsCenter, Around the Horn and PTI. I love all these shows, but Breaking Bad is my favorite show of all time, it's amazing.

3. Hmm, phone apps. I am on my phone ALL the time, probably an unhealthy amount of time. I can get on the internet and watch Chelsea on my phone anywhere, so definitely phone apps.

4. I currently work at a restaurant as a cook, I also go to school and the gym. That's pretty much what my entire life is right now. I plan on transferring to University of Saint Francis (A small university in my hometown) and majoring in Sports Management with a minor in telecommunications. I want to pursue a career in the sports world.

5. I have 1 other brother (hehe, I rhymed) and 3 sisters.

6. BURGERS! I love burgers so much, I could eat a burger everyday probably. And if it has bacon it's a plus.

7. Haha oh yea, I forgot, no I didn't put them up. I will though, pretty sure it was someone else. I'm scheduled to get the day of the dead girl/skull October 22nd, coming up soon and I'm super stoked! It's okay haha my memory is very shotty too and I just turned 20, so don't feel bad.

8. Mexican cuisine? Umm, tough choice, but probably Chiles Rellenos. They're stuffed poblano peppers, usually stuffed with cheese or beef or some other kind of meat. Like most Mexican dishes it's served with rice, beans, and tortillas and it's absolutely TO DIE FOR.

9. I played baseball for about 6 years, I stopped when i was 16. I also am a boxer and compete regularly, I also used to play soccer :D in high school, so for about 4 years.

10. My favorite position in SOCCER was CB. I love going in for tackles and since I'm not very fast or technically gifted it suited me well.

11. I follow a lot of sports, it annoys my family since it's practically all I talk about. I follow in addition to baseball; Boxing, Football (American), Basketball,Soccer and mildly follow tennis.

12. Uhh, I just hurt my head thinking about this for about 10 minutes. And I think it's...Sunday....am I RIGHT!?

Thanks Barbs! I like you too haha. As long as you try :D. We're all suffering a bit from Chelsea withdrawal, so I know where you are coming from. Now, on to these questions.

1. No. No one is prettier than either of them, they are just... AH! Too much. I'm in love with them, so no.

2. I watch quite a few, I love Orange is the New Black, Walking Dead, The Wire and Breaking Bad. I also watch Brooklyn 99, Rescue Me, Family Guy, Game of Thrones, Bob's Burgers, and my sports shows like SportsCenter, Around the Horn and PTI. I love all these shows, but Breaking Bad is my favorite show of all time, it's amazing.

3. Hmm, phone apps. I am on my phone ALL the time, probably an unhealthy amount of time. I can get on the internet and watch Chelsea on my phone anywhere, so definitely phone apps.

4. I currently work at a restaurant as a cook, I also go to school and the gym. That's pretty much what my entire life is right now. I plan on transferring to University of Saint Francis (A small university in my hometown) and majoring in Sports Management with a minor in telecommunications. I want to pursue a career in the sports world.

5. I have 1 other brother (hehe, I rhymed) and 3 sisters.

6. BURGERS! I love burgers so much, I could eat a burger everyday probably. And if it has bacon it's a plus.

7. Haha oh yea, I forgot, no I didn't put them up. I will though, pretty sure it was someone else. I'm scheduled to get the day of the dead girl/skull October 22nd, coming up soon and I'm super stoked! It's okay haha my memory is very shotty too and I just turned 20, so don't feel bad.

8. Mexican cuisine? Umm, tough choice, but probably Chiles Rellenos. They're stuffed poblano peppers, usually stuffed with cheese or beef or some other kind of meat. Like most Mexican dishes it's served with rice, beans, and tortillas and it's absolutely TO DIE FOR.

9. I played baseball for about 6 years, I stopped when i was 16. I also am a boxer and compete regularly, I also used to play soccer :D in high school, so for about 4 years.

10. My favorite position in SOCCER was CB. I love going in for tackles and since I'm not very fast or technically gifted it suited me well.

11. I follow a lot of sports, it annoys my family since it's practically all I talk about. I follow in addition to baseball; Boxing, Football (American), Basketball,Soccer and mildly follow tennis.

12. Uhh, I just hurt my head thinking about this for about 10 minutes. And I think it's...Sunday....am I RIGHT!?

No, honey, unfortunately you're wrong...

Great answers though :D

Must have been Saturday if he's that drunk! :lol:

It's a bit of a tough one though the trick is in the English actually, not the math. What does each of "Yesterday" and "Tomorrow" refer to? Meaning, is it the yesterday/tomorrow of today or Friday? The three interpretations are:

1) If Friday's yesterday was tomorrow = If Thursday was tomorrow => Today = Wednesday

2) If yesterday was Friday's tomorrow = If yesterday was Saturday => Today = Sunday

3) The third possibility is for both "yesterday" and "tomorrow" to be referring to same day: Either both referring to Friday, or both referring to Today. In both cases, the puzzle does not have a solution.

So it depends on how you interpret the words and what they refer to. To my knowledge, both 1) and 2) are grammatically correct interpretations.

So the answer is either Wednesday or Sunday.

It's a bit of a tough one though the trick is in the English actually, not the math. What does each of "Yesterday" and "Tomorrow" refer to? Meaning, is it the yesterday/tomorrow of today or Friday? The three interpretations are:

1) If Friday's yesterday was tomorrow = If Thursday was tomorrow => Today = Wednesday

2) If yesterday was Friday's tomorrow = If yesterday was Saturday => Today = Sunday

3) The third possibility is for both "yesterday" and "tomorrow" to be referring to same day: Either both referring to Friday, or both referring to Today. In both cases, the puzzle does not have a solution.

So it depends on how you interpret the words and what they refer to. To my knowledge, both 1) and 2) are grammatically correct interpretations.

3fbe23e71301089341f9c635e91e9636.jpg

How does it feel being a minority Chelsea fan?

Maybe being stereotypical, but I would think a lot of Mexicans would be fan of United, Real Madrid, Barcelona and what not?

I LOVE IT! While all my friends are Madrid, Barca, United, and Bayern fans I root for my beloved Blues passionately. And talk to awesome people on this forum! I support Chelsea not just during CL, like my friends do their teams, but every game. I've always preferred the style of play in the PL compared to La Liga which is a dive show too.

But you're right, most Mexicans are fans of the teams you mentioned, like my friends. I just got lucky I guess;)

Yes, the problem is a syntax issue, not a mathematical. But someone gave a pretty convincing explanation as to way #2 can't be right.

the condition IF changes a real information into a false one. If yesterday was my birthday, today would be february 17th. If yesterday was the apocalypse, today the world wouldn't exist more, etc... etc... So if yesterday (true) was tomorrow (false) today would be Friday (false). So friday's yesterday became tomorrow.