Spike

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo whats up ese?

- How did you come to know Chelsea?

- Do you come across Mexican stereotypes often? (I've never been in the US but I know the Mexican community there are quite strong at certain areas) Like if a random American would come up and call you Pablo, Juan, Pedro. Or does that happen only in television?

- Mexican food you recommend for me to try? I have tried chilly con carne and all that but I want to know if there are special delicacies that usually non Mexican won't know about.

- Were you born in the states?

- If not, have you been back to Mexico?

- Is Chicago your favorite city? What's your top 5 US cities? I hope I can come to the states sometime in the future!

Yo whats up ese?

- How did you come to know Chelsea?

- Do you come across Mexican stereotypes often? (I've never been in the US but I know the Mexican community there are quite strong at certain areas) Like if a random American would come up and call you Pablo, Juan, Pedro. Or does that happen only in television?

- Mexican food you recommend for me to try? I have tried chilly con carne and all that but I want to know if there are special delicacies that usually non Mexican won't know about.

- Were you born in the states?

- If not, have you been back to Mexico?

- Is Chicago your favorite city? What's your top 5 US cities? I hope I can come to the states sometime in the future!

What's up, man.

1. I came to know Chelsea from my dad. He was a United fan (doesn't keep up too much with the PL anymore.) And I used to watch games with him, and I saw Chelsea play in 04 vs United in the season opener. I had only ever watched Liga MX so watching Chelsea play was a whole different experience. They won the season opener vs United that year and I kinda just jumped on the bandwagon and follwed them. Cause they won that one game.

2. Lol my brothers name is Pablo. But no, I haven't really come around any racial stereotypes or anything like that. Maybe jokingly from other Mexicans but that's just messing around.

3. Hmm, you could try Chicharon with chile, like boiled pork rinds with chilly sauce. Menudo, which is like a soup, it's beef stomach in a like chilly broth. Chile rellenos which is a roasted poblano pepper stuffed with cheese or beef or whatever. There's so much food, but those are some of my favorite dishes. Spanish rice with all of those is a necessity. Also, tejunio, which is from my dad's hometown and is the bomb.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejuino

4. I was indeed born in the states.

5. I've gone to Mexico 3 times, when I was 9, 13, and 17. I love it.

6. No, my hometown is my favorite city.

Fort Wayne

Los Angeles

Chicago

El Paso

Vegas

You should, man. There's so much to see.

What are your guilty pleasures?

Hmm. I'm not sure. I love watching Dragon Ball Z still. And I like Grease (musical). And some One Direction music. [emoji55]

Pit Pirates 7 cubbies 0 end of 2nd ,, any comment ????

Still in a rebuilding phase. Things are looking bright though with Soler, Baez, Russell, Almora, Alcantara, and Bryant. not a whole lot on the pitching front except, but they'll come.

Oooh, cause fuck them lol. MLS is a joke! Have you seen it?

That's the reason why people think 'MLS is a joke' is because of that mentality. You openly admitted to not keeping up / watching MLS so how can you make the claim that its a joke?

to stay on topic..

do mexican people say 'mang'?