Hotseat 4: Korea Beepu

Spike

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as you're actually NZ, do you like cricket? If you do, how embarrassed are you of your fellow Kiwi Danny Morrison?

:angry: hey! I will not have such bad words said about Danny Morrison, he's enthusiastic commentary makes IPL totally worth it sometimes xD

What kind of movies do you like? Favorite film?

Obviously, you love K-pop, any other music genre you listen to?

I tend to like comedies more. Superhero movies as well, those are the only ones I watch in the cinema. Inspirational movies too.

Forgive me if I say the genre names wrong: But I like blues, and oldies from the 40's-80's

Like these

I also quite like opera style music, like pavarotti, but I don't listen to it daily.

Generally I am not bound to specific genres, I can like songs from any genre as long as it suits my ear.

This is even 'worse' than Henrique's.

First you think the guy is a Korean, then you think he's a Kiwi and he ends up being an Indonesian that knows pretty much every language and place in Asia :P

I hope you understand that when I say worse, I mean we knew nothing about you and all our assumptions were wrong.

That's why I like this thing so much.

You said you're majoring on marketing and international business. What are your plans to the future regarding your career?

Where do you usually watch Chelsea matches (the time zone must force you in the house, I suppose)

What is it like living in New Zealand? I feel like Australia is a lot like living in a more 'evolved' Brazil, is NZ similar to Australia when it comes to values and way of live?

What TV shows and books you're currently watching/reading and some of the past that you really enjoyed too?

1) At this moment I really have no idea yet on what to do, where to work, etc. My dream is in music...

2) Specifically last season, sky tv nz lost rights to air EPL matches, so I stream usually for chelsea matches. I still watch CL matches in ESPN. Its difficult because matches are always between 2-5 am in the morning..

3) New Zealand is nice, its clean and safe. After living in Indonesia where you always feel paranoid for safety, living in New Zealand is a total change. NZ is a way quite similar to Australia, although other then Auckland, the rest of NZ seems less developed than big cities in Australia. It is less metropolitan (in terms of business, hustle and bustle. People are more simple, from the way they dress, etc. Less asians as well.

4) TV shows: hmm I liked How I Met Your Mother.. Most of the time I watch Korean Variety shows.. Books, I don't read as much as I should, but I like theology books. Not necessarily about hardcore theology but rather books that build you up.

So... what's club football like in Indonesia? Competitive at all? On the way up?

Football is really popular in Indonesia, but the football is terrible. It is quite competitive but it's a low level.

what have you heard new about MH370?

Haven't heard of anything new about it, other than they stopped searching for it.

Do you like reading books? If so, which authors do you like?

I answered a little bit in Barbara's question, but I will answer a little bit more. I don't really like reading, but I want to get into it more. I don't really read mainstream books, rather books about Christianity, theology. Might sound boring to people who are not Christian, heck it might be boring for Christians! But it does build me up alot.

What would be your strikers in the up-coming season with the transfer links we have been given? And Why?

From who we have been linked with, it would be Costa, Lukaku, Ba.

What country are you supporting in the WC?

South Korea, Japan, Belgium.

This thread is funny.

Asking all questions pertaining korea to a non korean...

I know right... I guess my username is abit confusing.

From who we have been linked with, it would be Costa, Lukaku, Ba.

South Korea, Japan, Belgium.

I know right... I guess my username is abit confusing.

Or the fact you had a korean flag......

However, I could tell you weren't korean, especially not a native.

Or the fact you had a korean flag......

However, I could tell you weren't korean, especially not a native.

oh yeah! I forgot about that! I didnt think those flags were serious tbh..... Well i guess its my fault for being an idiot.

How did you know? Maybe because i hate kimchi and you can sense it... Are you in korea now?

oh yeah! I forgot about that! I didnt think those flags were serious tbh..... Well i guess its my fault for being an idiot.

How did you know? Maybe because i hate kimchi and you can sense it... Are you in korea now?

Your love for kpop was a clear indication that you were not Korean, since Korean men do not love kpop.

Your love for kpop was a clear indication that you were not Korean, since Korean men do not love kpop.

I don't really like kpop as much as some people though. I only like 1 or 2 groups, and I don't follow it as closely as others. Some people are really hardcore, way more than me.

Korean men do not love kpop? Since when? So the guys I know are the odd ones? Maybe the older folks dont like it, but the young ones listen to it as far as I know. Maybe they are not as hardcore as some international fans.